AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Losing a six-point derby would probably snap a lot of people out of the general malaise.

I'm not sure how bad the atmosphere was inside the ground against Bournemouth but this would most certainly be the last straw.

Well according to Lowes/Anderson, the Boo's at full time weren't as loud as they could have been, simply because about half the ground had gone by then.

I'm sure if he's still here on derby day, and things are going badly, then the crowd wont stay around just to vent. Same fans would probably be back for the next home match though!  :idiot2:

If we get beat in the derby it's going to be embarrassing scenes aplenty.

This gets spouted all the time yet there isn't any type of anarchy inside that stadium at the level there should be.

Doesn't have to happen in the stadium as we well know.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Was speaking to my old man about the situation last night, who is a regular since 1948-49, season ticket holder in the New Stand since the 70's,  and he's cancelled his direct debit for next season. "I've had enough, they've sucked the life out of the club. I'm not going to waste the last bit of my life watching these useless w*****s."

Fair play but I could hear the sadness in his voice. f*** you Ashley.

To read things like this is exactly why Ashley has to go. We need to force him out

Was speaking to my old man about the situation last night, who is a regular since 1948-49, season ticket holder in the New Stand since the 70's,  and he's cancelled his direct debit for next season. "I've had enough, they've sucked the life out of the club. I'm not going to waste the last bit of my life watching these useless w*****s."

Fair play but I could hear the sadness in his voice. f*** you Ashley.

To read things like this is exactly why Ashley has to go. We need to force him out

Bit of a joke that like when a true boycott a couple of years back would mean now we'd be asking Mike who?

But no the sheep continued to bleat there complaining way up to the fold every other week.

Liverpool fans would have done it properly  :embarrassed:

Don't see the point in protests or any other shit from the Ashley Out brigade as things stand. We've learnt two things from the past in that winding Ashley up just makes him more vindictive which isn't going to help in us trying to keep Rafa, and also that Ashley is a stubborn arsehole, nothing anyone can do will shift his parasitic grip on the club without there being a fuck-ton of money behind it. Personally I'd rather hold off until we've seen what the plan is for next season, particularly if Rafa will or can be persuaded to stay.

Don't see the point in protests or any other shit from the Ashley Out brigade as things stand. We've learnt two things from the past in that winding Ashley up just makes him more vindictive which isn't going to help in us trying to keep Rafa, and also that Ashley is a stubborn arsehole, nothing anyone can do will shift his parasitic grip on the club without there being a fuck-ton of money behind it. Personally I'd rather hold off until we've seen what the plan is for next season, particularly if Rafa will or can be persuaded to stay.

#wait

Just saying, nothing and nobody will shift the gigantic leech that is Mike Ashley unless it has a ridiculous amount of money on offer. No point in making matters worse by hampering any attempt to get back to the Premiership, the longer we're out of it the harder it'll be to get back.

Don't see the point in protests or any other s*** from the Ashley Out brigade as things stand. We've learnt two things from the past in that winding Ashley up just makes him more vindictive which isn't going to help in us trying to keep Rafa, and also that Ashley is a stubborn arsehole, nothing anyone can do will shift his parasitic grip on the club without there being a f***-ton of money behind it. Personally I'd rather hold off until we've seen what the plan is for next season, particularly if Rafa will or can be persuaded to stay.

Yes but if we protest next season he might get angry and relegate us to League 1.

Just saying, nothing and nobody will shift the gigantic leech that is Mike Ashley unless it has a ridiculous amount of money on offer. No point in making matters worse by hampering any attempt to get back to the Premiership, the longer we're out of it the harder it'll be to get back.

SO FUCK. What does it fucking matter? This is ALWAYS going to be how it is under Ashley. Fucking hell man.

http://i.imgur.com/iv00ZZD.gif

His skin is wafer thin.

If enough pressure is put on him, coupled with an extended period away from Premier League exposure, who knows what he might do.