AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Incidentally, I think you misunderstand my point - I'm not saying I want him here, I'm not saying 'wait and see', because Ashley will never get better. However, if we're going to have to ride it out, and that's basically what we've got to do, there's zero good done by making things any more toxic. Don't go to matches and don't buy from the club shop, etc by all means but there is absolutely nothing any fans can achieve through protests etc to shift Ashley, it's better off just not to turn up.

Keep getting him angry until we're conference. Then, dip behind the sofa to find the funds to buy what would be a worthless club. He loses, we get the club back and climb back up.

Fuck giving him an easy time. So he gets angry? We'll finally all have something in common.

It's a nice romantic idea that, it's never going to happen though.

Keep getting him angry until we're conference. Then, dip behind the sofa to find the funds to buy what would be a worthless club. He loses, we get the club back and climb back up.

Fuck giving him an easy time. So he gets angry? We'll finally all have something in common.

It's a nice romantic idea that, it's never going to happen though.

The first line was clearly a joke :lol: Like there's any money down behind my sofa :rolleyes:

Yours and mine both, our fans would be lucky to scrap together enough to sponsor the kit of a Sunday league team!  :undecided:

Support the team no matter what.....That worked fucking pricks.

Actually hope a lot of our fans die who did nothing when they had the chance.

These guys where our fucking saviors and people fucked them off.

Got the club you deserve.  You know who you are and don't come moaning about going down on here when you are as much to blame

Incidentally, I think you misunderstand my point - I'm not saying I want him here, I'm not saying 'wait and see', because Ashley will never get better. However, if we're going to have to ride it out, and that's basically what we've got to do, there's zero good done by making things any more toxic. Don't go to matches and don't buy from the club shop, etc by all means but there is absolutely nothing any fans can achieve through protests etc to shift Ashley, it's better off just not to turn up.

It baffles me that people can say this when Ashley literally put himself on TV for the first time last year because he was shitting himself over season ticket renewals. That's all it was. If done in larger numbers it can and most likely will make a difference.

Accept mediocrity and become it. In our case it's worse than that.

Support the team no matter what.....That worked fucking pricks.

These guys where our fucking saviors and people fucked them off.

Got the club you deserve.  You know who you are and don't come moaning about going down on here when you are as much to blame

Very weird.

reading defiant messages of support the team not the regime, and if it wernt for the fat twat we would be bankrupt. from lads I know who are season ticket holders- I think the match going fans are getting the club they deserve tbh.

Guest ElCid

reading defiant messages of support the team not the regime, and if it wernt for the fat t*** we would be bankrupt. from lads I know who are season ticket holders- I think the match going fans are getting the club they deserve tbh.

Exactly and they are welcome to it because they certainly deserve it.

reading defiant messages of support the team not the regime, and if it wernt for the fat t*** we would be bankrupt. from lads I know who are season ticket holders- I think the match going fans are getting the club they deserve tbh.

No they don't like , just because they have different view's to everyone on here, it doesn't mean that they deserve relegation. No one deserves that.

Guest ElCid

No they don't like , just because they have different view's to everyone on here, it doesn't mean that they deserve relegation. No one deserves that.

Oh yes they do for keep putting money into the fat cunts pockets.

Support the team no matter what.....That worked f***ing pricks.

These guys where our f***ing saviors and people f***ed them off.

Oh yes they do for keep putting money into the fat c***s pockets.

Absolutely disgusting posts.

All this "getting the club you deserve" bullshit... Why? Because they want to go and support a team that they've supported all their lives? Because they want to (try to) enjoy their usual Saturday routine / day out? You do realise that THE VAST MAJORITY of the match going public are just normal people who want to watch a bit of football on a weekend. They're not interested in protesting about this and that, because, quite frankly, they recognise that there's a lot more to life than f***ing football.

And in the end, the majority of protests achieve very little. Sack Pardew, you could argue, de-stabilised his position to the point where he was happy to walk when the opportunity arose, but do you REALLY believe that ANY kind of protest against Ashley (either verbal or a one that hits him in his pocket) is really going to make him go "Ah s***, they don't like me do they? I best be off then". Of course it's not. He has a business to run (very badly it seems), and he's not just going to drop it all and sell up because a bunch of people stop showing up or start shouting at him a bit. That's just not how a businessman like him operates.

Anyway, my point is primarily this... stop f***ing turning on other fans. It's not their fault. It's not a competition. "Look at me, I'm a better fan than you because I stopped going to the games". f*** off. No one sitting in that stadium (with a paid ticket) should take any blame for the position we find ourselves in, and they should not be held accountable because they want to try to enjoy supporting a team that they have supported all their lives.

Grow up!

:clap: :clap:

If they don't convince Rafa to stay (or more likely spend the money required to get him to stay) then the volume will increase ten-fold.

The reaction to him leaving will be worse than the reaction to going down imho.

Guest ElCid

All this "getting the club you deserve" bullshit... Why? Because they want to go and support a team that they've supported all their lives? Because they want to (try to) enjoy their usual Saturday routine / day out? You do realise that THE VAST MAJORITY of the match going public are just normal people who want to watch a bit of football on a weekend. They're not interested in protesting about this and that, because, quite frankly, they recognise that there's a lot more to life than f***ing football.

And in the end, the majority of protests achieve very little. Sack Pardew, you could argue, de-stabilised his position to the point where he was happy to walk when the opportunity arose, but do you REALLY believe that ANY kind of protest against Ashley (either verbal or a one that hits him in his pocket) is really going to make him go "Ah s***, they don't like me do they? I best be off then". Of course it's not. He has a business to run (very badly it seems), and he's not just going to drop it all and sell up because a bunch of people stop showing up or start shouting at him a bit. That's just not how a businessman like him operates.

Anyway, my point is primarily this... stop f***ing turning on other fans. It's not their fault. It's not a competition. "Look at me, I'm a better fan than you because I stopped going to the games". f*** off. No one sitting in that stadium (with a paid ticket) should take any blame for the position we find ourselves in, and they should not be held accountable because they want to try to enjoy supporting a team that they have supported all their lives.

Grow up!

That's your opinion and fair enough and in my opinion every one who puts money into Ashley's pockets deserves to to watch championship football. If you don't like it tough!

Grow up!

That's your opinion and fair enough and in my opinion every one who puts money into Ashley's pockets deserves to to watch championship football. If you don't like it tough!

Seriously do you just hate everything? :lol:

All this "getting the club you deserve" bullshit... Why? Because they want to go and support a team that they've supported all their lives? Because they want to (try to) enjoy their usual Saturday routine / day out? You do realise that THE VAST MAJORITY of the match going public are just normal people (parents, grandparents, children) who want to watch a bit of football on a weekend. They're not interested in protesting about this and that, because, quite frankly, they recognise that there's a lot more to life than f***ing football.

Grow up!

It's not about being a better fan than anyone else. It's about uniting as a fan base to try and achieve something. In this case to show the owner of our club that we won't just sit there and keep taking this shit. The issue is it seems impossible to convince some people even to sit out one match, a single match. Because they're the "super fans" who would never stop supporting the lads. We saw Liverpool fans take a stand against ticket price hikes and it worked because they were united and they understood that maybe missing one game or half a game would achieve something to better their lot as fans. We can't seem to do that at all. I totally understand and share the frustration of Slim and ElCid. As long as the fan base is fractured nothing will change. The level of Apathy of our fans is incredible. The blinkered view of what we can achieve as fans is depressing. There has to be a point where people say enough is enough, and that doesn't have to mean throwing away their season tickets, it can mean joining in a few well organised protests which are adhered to by everyone, to show that we can be united and that we can make a statement.

Of course fans aren't "to blame" but anyone who continues to fund it has zero reason to complain. None. They know what their money is going towards and they give him it anyway. The fan base as a collective can accelerate his departure by not turning up en masse but they have made a choice to do the opposite and keep him here.

Guest ElCid

Grow up!

Seriously do you just hate everything? :lol:

Got nothing to do with hating anything and where have I even mentioned the word hate - all I am saying is that in my opinion everyone putting money into the fat cunts pocket deserves to watch a championship team. All about opinions I agree but the difference is I don't use the words 'disgusting' and 'hate' when responding to other peoples opinions.

Guest ElCid

Of course fans aren't "to blame" but anyone who continues to fund it has zero reason to complain. None. They know what their money is going towards and they give him it anyway. The fan base as a collective can accelerate his departure by not turning up en masse but they have made a choice to do the opposite and keep him here.

Totally agree

If you're going to unconditionally spend money on a shit product you can't suddenly expect it to be of sound quality. A lot of the fans stand directly in the way of positive change and incentive for the ownership to run it with a view to competing.

If you're going to unconditionally spend money on a shit product you can't suddenly expect it to be of sound quality. A lot of the fans stand directly in the way of positive change and incentive for the ownership to run it with a view to competing.

I'm of the same opinion, but i'm not going to give fellow fans stick for them wanting to support the team, we are all in the same boat, not a single fan, no matter what their ethos be, deserves to be relegated and no fan is at fault. We are all in the same shit covered boat.