AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Might be challenging to advertise in the stadium but could always fly a plane over the ground on a match day with a substantiated derisory fact about his businesses.

Maybe if we could get 50000 JD Sports carrier bags which can be smuggled in people's pockets then held aloft at the appropriate time?

We could just ask the mackems to lend us their 5 In a Row plane as it perfectly suits the campaign.

Just ask to borrow a 6 instead of the 5 and we're set. Might as well borrow the 7, 8 and 9 for our upcoming games too while we're at it.

Guest Roger Kint

Got the shock of my life this morning, a well written and good article on us by David Coverdale in the Sun. Prasing the fans boycott and pointing out we arent deluded as people would say. Also managed to get the FF statement on the backpage :thup:

Guest ElCid

I signed off the FF letter along with the rest so you can blame me. Ha. My spelling is atrocious.

To be honest don't know how you can even sit and discuss anything with those fuckers - they fill you with utter shit and don't give a shit about any points you make and just make up a load of bull to justify their actions. I would have told them to go and fuck themselves a long time ago to their faces - it's anything but a fans forum.

JJ7, any chance of smuggling in a dictaphone to the next one? The way things are going I'd imagine Ashley might pull up the draw bridge and these Fans Forums meetings might not continue for much longer.. what is there to lose :)

I signed off the FF letter along with the rest so you can blame me. Ha. My spelling is atrocious.

To be honest don't know how you can even sit and discuss anything with those f***ers - they fill you with utter s*** and don't give a s*** about any points you make and just make up a load of bull to justify their actions. I would have told them to go and f*** themselves a long time ago to their faces - it's anything but a fans forum.

I understand that point of view. However at the forums the answer everything asked of them. I don't agree with most of the bullshit, but there has been some information from it like why they got rid of MYM etc. They aren't fooling me like, and I don't have to agree with them. I could quit, but I'd rather ask questions myself than having to wait on Ryder interviewing them or something.

Guest ElCid

To be honest don't know how you can even sit and discuss anything with those f***ers - they fill you with utter s*** and don't give a s*** about any points you make and just make up a load of bull to justify their actions. I would have told them to go and f*** themselves a long time ago to their faces - it's anything but a fans forum.

I understand that point of view. However at the forums the answer everything asked of them. I don't agree with most of the bullshit, but there has been some information from it like why they got rid of MYM etc. They aren't fooling me like, and I don't have to agree with them. I could quit, but I'd rather ask questions myself than having to wait on Ryder interviewing them or something.

Must be so frustrating - I couldn't control myself sitting listening to the utter bullshit- not having a go by the way just overall don't see any point of the fans forum as they only give a load of crap to everything even with regards to very reasonable concerns raised.

Fantastic write up. I only wish that the fat w***** actually reads intelligent pieces written about him and what he's done to this club. Clearly doesn't, as he doesn't seem to have a shred of conscience.

I imagine his inetrnet/media gimp will be doing all the browsing of the web, to see whats being said.  Ashley wont be doing it.

Fantastic write up. I only wish that the fat w***** actually reads intelligent pieces written about him and what he's done to this club. Clearly doesn't, as he doesn't seem to have a shred of conscience.

I imagine his inetrnet/media gimp will be doing all the browsing of the web, to see whats being said.  Ashley wont be doing it.

:lol: Charnley does fit the image of one kept inside a chest and brought out when needed on a leash and in full leather.

:lol: Charnley does fit the image of one kept inside a chest and brought out when needed on a leash and in full leather.

Nah, the other one.  Bishop.

Guest Roger Kint

Sounds like someone from the FF is on Totalsport tonight. Expect that person to be kicked off the forum by 8pm

AshleyOut.com reflects on a successful start of the Ashley Out campaign. In the two weeks since its launch, our website has attracted over 120,000 visitors and 800,000 pageviews, we have backed a match boycott heeded by many (numbers reported vary from 5,000 to 20,000 with the true number probably somewhere in between) and organised protests attended by thousands of fans outside St. James’ Park. Most importantly though, we have seen a vast increase of awareness for Mike Ashley’s failed ownership of Newcastle United in the local and national media and amongst fans who were previously resigned to apathy. These fans have now hopefully found a vehicle to express their profound dissatisfaction with the situation the club finds itself in, which is essentially one of a proud sporting institution transformed into a giant advertising vehicle.

With just six days in between the home games vs Spurs and Swansea, we have not had much time to prepare a new protest, but we are pleased to announce our plans today. As before, we will back any fan who continues to boycott the game to make a stand (#BoycottSwansea). For those fans wishing to attend the Swansea game, we request them to #StandUpToAshley after 34 minutes of the game, to represent the fact that having no manager and a threadbare squad devoid of quality, yet having £34m in the bank is not an acceptable situation.

Secondly, from 12:30pm on Saturday we will target Sports Direct stores within a 20 mile radius of St. James’ Park and their flagship Oxford Street store by means of a peaceful protest. Further details regarding this protest will be released shortly but we wish to emphasise that this must be a peaceful protest and is aimed at Mike Ashley and the shareholders of Sports Direct International plc. This protest is not aimed at the innocent staff members often working with minimal employment rights on zero hours contracts and they must be respected and supported at all times. This protest will be coordinated with supporters of Rangers Football Club who will target stores in the vicinity of Ibrox.

The boycott for the Spurs game was only the start. We would like to widen the campaign at this stage to include Mike Ashley’s main interest, which is Sports Direct and affiliated companies and will shortly be launching a new section on our website dedicated to things every fan can do to ensure that Mike Ashley’s involvement becomes an ever-less profitable one for him and his companies. This new campaign will be known as #AshleyEmbargo

Onwards and upwards!

Target stores:

Sports Direct Oxford Street 275.1 miles

Sports Direct Northumberland Street 0.39 miles

Sports Direct Newcastle – Gateshead Trinity 1.13 miles

Sports Direct Newcastle – Gateshead 2.20 miles

Sports Direct Kingston Park 3.08 miles

Sports Direct Newcastle – Team Valley 3.57 miles

Sports Direct Newcastle – Silverlink 5.65 miles

Sports Direct Washington 6.29 miles

Sports Direct South Shields 7.68 miles

Sports Direct Sunderland Gateway 10.41 miles

Sports Direct Sunderland 10.59 miles

Sports Direct Durham 13.66 miles

Sports Direct Ashington 14.55 miles

Lillywhites Dalton Park LW 14.80 miles

Sports Direct Peterlee 18.86 miles

AshleyOut.com

He might not have turned up for the game and buried his head in the sand in ignorance but if it starts to affect his beloved SD he has no choice but to react in some way. This will really rile the fat bastard up.