AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Was listening to some of the available podcast out there. Most of the discussion was centered around the club have lost it soul and ultimately the loyal fans.

The one that caught my attention was Ian Wright on 606. He got really emotional after hearing two of our fans who had to go through such emotional blackmail. Like one  poster mentioned earlier, one caller with his two young sons who had travelled up from Nottingham finally decided to give up after attending the match. The other caller had been a ST member for 30 years, hates Ashley, hates what is happening but just couldn't walk away. Wrighty genuinely felt gutted for these two callers. He's a c*** but he backed100% those who have walked away and hates how Ashley owns the club just like us.

Pity him and his fuckwit mate Bright were taking the piss out of Newcastle fans just last week. He'd probably have been doing the same to those two if Tony Pulis hadn't just come back and completely shown up the King.

Media has definitely changed with this campaign getting the message out there.  Might listen to phone in tonight for the first time this year and see what there take is after yesterday.

100% agree, I was sceptical of the protest at first, but the media have instantly gone from an endless spiel of 'be careful what you wish for, Pardew is god, be thankful you have Ashley' bollocks to turning on him and supporting us

Guest antz1uk

http://i.imgur.com/QFUQSs3.png

the comment :lol:

:lol: He's bang on.

i'm bald as a coot, i'd take it in a heartbeat  :lol:

Guest antz1uk

NewcastleCityCouncil ‏@NewcastleCC  17m17 minutes ago

For clarification, the council has not issued the number of people who attended yesterday's #NUFC game.

Seems like #boycottswansea is starting up now like

For some reason I can't see it being as effective this weekend.

No tv cameras but if it continues, the media will pick it up and make it a bigger deal than yesterday.

Guest antz1uk

it's fine, it has given people initiative and they are starting to do something. if they want to do it it's fine by me. all they've needed was a nudge and a little educating with some media support.