AshleyOut.com

TK-421

One other possible by-product of the SackPardew campaign - keeping Carver as permanent boss. If Ashley is the sort of cunt to do things to spite the fans (and let's face it, we have plenty of evidence to suggest he is), then what's to say he didn't decide to respond to the people who 'forced' Pardew out, than to appoint his right hand man, the guy who got so pissed off at the campaign he offered them out for being disloyal and disruptive to the team? It's pretty hard to think of a worse way things could have gone for  NUFC in getting rid of Pardew, if this is indeed Ashley's modus operandi. Is that still a victory for SackPardew if Carver doesn't manage to pick up a single point between now and the end of the season? Or is this the real aim of AshleyOut.com, given how many seem to think relegation is the only thing that will get rid of the fat man?

Guest neesy111

For anyone thinking things would be 100% be better if pardew was still here, have got some shocking memories.  1 win in 14 between March and October in 2014.

I didn't get behind the SackPardew campaign, due to my own opinions on the matter and the manner that protests were carried out.

Personally I do not care who owns my club, who stands in the dugout, whether we play in League 1 or the Conference North - I'll still attend games to support my team.

It's a bit like boo'ing at half time when it's 0-0 against the lesser teams, personally do not understand it at all.

Completely agree that Ashley (and his group of friends/directors) is the problem with our club and I'm 100% behind getting rid of him.

However, I don't believe standing in the ground boo'ing for 90 minutes or simply not turning up has any effect on the man and only results in demotivating the players.

That being said, our atmosphere is awful at the moment and needs improving.

I'm not saying "do nothing", definitely not, but the protests should be kept away from the field of play and in a way that would truly get effect.

I can understand that you stick with the club through thick and thin but for us we've seen a manager litterally rip the heart of football away from us, and an owner litterally ripping the heart of the football club away from us. I can't understand why you would want to attend games. Ashley is laughing his arse off at everyone who walks into that stadium on a match day.

I attend games in an attempt to support my team.

Do you think Ashley would lose any money if Newcastle United went bust due to fans boycotting every fixture all season and we were relegated?

Newcastle United would go bust, but Ashley would be in Barbados sitting on £50 notes.

Not attending games does not hurt Mike Ashley one single ounce.

Such a ridiculous argument.

Just because an act doesn't bankrupt Ashley doesn't make it pointless. This is a man obsessed with money and profit, anything that reduces that will hurt him. It's not like gate money is 1% of our income either, sure it's below the sky deal but it's still very sizeable.

I didn't get behind the SackPardew campaign, due to my own opinions on the matter and the manner that protests were carried out.

Personally I do not care who owns my club, who stands in the dugout, whether we play in League 1 or the Conference North - I'll still attend games to support my team.

It's a bit like boo'ing at half time when it's 0-0 against the lesser teams, personally do not understand it at all.

Completely agree that Ashley (and his group of friends/directors) is the problem with our club and I'm 100% behind getting rid of him.

However, I don't believe standing in the ground boo'ing for 90 minutes or simply not turning up has any effect on the man and only results in demotivating the players.

That being said, our atmosphere is awful at the moment and needs improving.

I'm not saying "do nothing", definitely not, but the protests should be kept away from the field of play and in a way that would truly get effect.

I can understand that you stick with the club through thick and thin but for us we've seen a manager litterally rip the heart of football away from us, and an owner litterally ripping the heart of the football club away from us. I can't understand why you would want to attend games. Ashley is laughing his arse off at everyone who walks into that stadium on a match day.

I attend games in an attempt to support my team.

Do you think Ashley would lose any money if Newcastle United went bust due to fans boycotting every fixture all season and we were relegated?

Newcastle United would go bust, but Ashley would be in Barbados sitting on £50 notes.

Not attending games does not hurt Mike Ashley one single ounce.

May as well keep giving him money then.l to rip the p*ss out of the city and the club. Makes sense imo. And it's really worked the last few years

If tickets were free, would you change your mind on attending games?

You're not giving money to the club, but would have to go and support the team?

That argument holds no substance with me.

What? You're giving money to him.  "Have to go to support the team?" What do you mean by that?

You are paying the guy money even though he's essentially ripped the heart out of this club and the city.  How can you debate that?

You didn't really answer my question though.

Would you attend games if tickets were free?

If 50k people attend or 5 people, it wont stop Mike Ashley fleecing the club for everything it has.

Ticket sales are a mere drop in the ocean in terms of income for football clubs.

Why don't you send a nasty email to Sky/BT Sports for giving Mike so much money?

Loool. Tickets are not free though are they? What the hell is your point? And no I wouldn't if Ashley was there. But you are giving him money and he's taking the p*ss out of this football club.

Yeah BT and Sky that's exactly the same mate, great point.

Have used a child's ticket for £5 many times... so pretty much free.

And no if tickets where free I would not go.

A classic example of the tickets situation is the one Happy Face has repeatedly pointed out; that it's very often cheaper to buy them individually than as a season ticket holder. They must be pissing themselves that so many people are so gullible.

Mako didn't like the Pardew campaign because the real issue was Ashley. As a result, those same campaigners turning to Ashley won't get his support, and he's apparently not willing to help. I'm bowing out here, because I don't see how a person like that can be reasoned with. It's either deliberate or utter lunacy.

And I still don't see the link between 'suggestions' in this thread and the actual campaign website.

You don't reason with people by creating straw men arguments either.

Guest neesy111

A classic example of the tickets situation is the one Happy Face has repeatedly pointed out; that it's very often cheaper to buy them individually than as a season ticket holder. They must be pissing themselves that so many people are so gullible.

:thup:

Guest Bert Shaft

Great, can't just watch our club die.

Club as older fans knew it died a few years ago. This is Sports Direct United that the 50,000 sheep are addicted to. You can have 'em and you deserve all the sh*t that you get giving your hard earned cash  to that greedy fat c*nt.

Have a nice day.  :crazy2:

For anyone thinking things would be 100% be better if pardew was still here, have got some shocking memories.  1 win in 14 between March and October in 2014.

Nail on the heed, neesy lad.

Someone on the stairs on the way out of SoS yesterday says "it wouldn't have happened if Pardew was still here." Couldn't help myself and said "Aye, it would've been 3-0."

Some of our fans man.

:facepalm:

Someone on the stairs on the way out of SoS yesterday says "it wouldn't have happened if Pardew was still here." Couldn't help myself and said "Aye, it would've been 3-0."

Some of our fans man.

Aye, the same Pardew who'd lost the previous four derbies.

One other possible by-product of the SackPardew campaign - keeping Carver as permanent boss. If Ashley is the sort of cunt to do things to spite the fans (and let's face it, we have plenty of evidence to suggest he is), then what's to say he didn't decide to respond to the people who 'forced' Pardew out, than to appoint his right hand man, the guy who got so pissed off at the campaign he offered them out for being disloyal and disruptive to the team? It's pretty hard to think of a worse way things could have gone for  NUFC in getting rid of Pardew, if this is indeed Ashley's modus operandi. Is that still a victory for SackPardew if Carver doesn't manage to pick up a single point between now and the end of the season? Or is this the real aim of AshleyOut.com, given how many seem to think relegation is the only thing that will get rid of the fat man?

If anything Carver's appointment has thoroughly vindicated the SackPardew campaign. The argument was put before by Pardew apologists "what if we get someone even worse?" Now we have seen that tactic can only backfire on Ashley so that's one more layer of deception ripped from his defences.

For all the people giving me shit for having no practical suggestions for an Ashley Out campaign (which you ridiculously claim I must present before I may be permitted to criticise those who brought us SackPardew), have any of YOU actually tried to think of one? I'm not talking about the various bat shit insane ideas that will never happen, I'm talking about real practical suggestions that have a hope in hell of working. Because it's actually pretty fucking hard when you factor in that Ashley doesn't give a flying fuck, matchday attendance is less and less of a proportion of club income, and even getting the backing of the majority of people in the stadium is unlikely. I only realised this because I just came up with an idea that would work,  but only if everyone in the stadium was on board (which immediately made me think it wouldn't).

Some of our fans man.

:lol: That's absolutely incredible.

One other possible by-product of the SackPardew campaign - keeping Carver as permanent boss. If Ashley is the sort of c*** to do things to spite the fans (and let's face it, we have plenty of evidence to suggest he is), then what's to say he didn't decide to respond to the people who 'forced' Pardew out, than to appoint his right hand man, the guy who got so p*ssed off at the campaign he offered them out for being disloyal and disruptive to the team? It's pretty hard to think of a worse way things could have gone for  NUFC in getting rid of Pardew, if this is indeed Ashley's modus operandi. Is that still a victory for SackPardew if Carver doesn't manage to pick up a single point between now and the end of the season? Or is this the real aim of AshleyOut.com, given how many seem to think relegation is the only thing that will get rid of the fat man?

If anything Carver's appointment has thoroughly vindicated the SackPardew campaign. The argument was put before by Pardew apologists "what if we get someone even worse?" Now we have seen that tactic can only backfire on Ashley so that's one more layer of deception ripped from his defences.

Anyone who was waiting for a Carver like appointment before fully believing Ashley was a git, was let's say, not exactly the brightest bulb in the first place.

The only way SackPardew would have been vindicated was if the next manager was a success. Otherwise it would have been called AshleyOut from the outset.

Ashley was always the more important one but saying we shouldn't try and get rid of a manager because they could get someone worse is pretty flawed logic, you shouldn't treat your lung cancer because you'll only get brain cancer next?

And for all those advocating a strategy based on devaluing the club as fast as possible, whose ugly mug would be first in line to buy NUFC at a knock down price should it come to that? Freddy 'I'll buy that for a dollar' Shepherd, that's who. And whatever ill-will there is between them from the original sale, Ashley would fucking do it, wouldn't he? As a parting 'fuck you' to everyone.

The only strategy with any hope of success is to actually ensure NUFC rises in value, or at the very least stays in the PL until the TV deal kicks in. That's the only way Ashley is going to see a profit from a sale.