Liverpool 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 13/04/15 Post-match reaction from page 30

BlueStar

The world isn't going to wake up to the reality of our situation until someone bums us so bad that fans start committing harakiri in the stands.

I hope it happens next Sunday and all the c***s that attend crack on with it

We've been awful though. In addition, it's been abundantly clear where the problems are and Poch either can't or won't make the necessary changes.

Next week could rival our Burnley match for the worst of the season.

Liverpool had us pegged TBF, open up the game, stretch the pitch, medium length passes inside the massive spaces in our defence. They just didn't take enough of their chances early on.

If Spurs can do that it won't be a problem, can only see us holding out if you try to pick us apart Arsenal-style.

Spurs have players who can hurt us, regardless of how dysfunctional they've been recently. The likes of Eriksen, Kane and Lamela could win this fixture with 10 seconds of brilliance.

There were numerous you fat cockney bastard songs audible like, I know it doesn't fit the agenda though.

Doesn't fit common sense either when they're the ones putting money in his pocket as owner of NUFC.

There were numerous you fat cockney b****** songs audible like, I know it doesn't fit the agenda though.

Doesn't fit common sense either when they're the ones putting money in his pocket as owner of NUFC.

^^^^^^^^^^^

this 100%

Pitmatic fans do as they have always done ... watch the fukkers on Sunday "Wey we aalways come like it winnet make any difrence so wy not"

Understand fans still going to away games, as it's never been about hoping we would win. More of a bit cracking and a few beers.

Home games are different. Season tickets, shop sales etc. I will be gutted when the mongs decide to attend.

Was working during the match. Just saw the extended highlights and read the match thread.

Seemed to be an uninspiring game really...think we're in for a real battle on sunday at Wembley.

Also...I think the reception for Jonas was class and the comments about it stemming about Scousers loving grief are a bit out of order. Cancer is an absolute cunt of a disease and I'm sure majority of us has lost a friend or relative to it one way or another and overcoming it should be celebrated. I know not exactly popular among your lot (Liverpool fans I mean), but that was a great moment.

Glad to have contributed to sack of Carver at the end of the season. though I still thin you need one more win or draw to be completely safe.

Thing is George, Carver will get the job if he keeps us up this season, whilst the possibility of us getting a win from somewhere is totally beyond me. We're basically relying on the teams slow us not to win because we're not goin to collect any points.

Thing is George, Carver will get the job if he keeps us up this season, whilst the possibility of us getting a win from somewhere is totally beyond me. We're basically relying on the teams slow us not to win because we're not goin to collect any points.

He'll get demoted to his eight year ass. man. contract. We'll hire a new, cheap head coach to keep the sheep happy to buy season tickets.

He'll get demoted to his eight year ass. man. contract. We'll hire a new, cheap head coach to keep the sheep happy to buy season tickets.

You know you're in deep s*** when that's the best case scenario.

ass man contract :lol:

ass man contract :lol:

:lol:

There must be some crazed cunt out there that loves Newcastle so much that he'll happily disembowel Ashley.

I'm genuinely quite surprised there haven't been any attempts on his life yet.

I've thought this too, there are a lot of crazy people out there, surely some of them must be Newcastle fans?

:coat:

any banners or chants of protest tonight?

I heard get out of our club once.

Was that in bleats or baaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss fukin deluded sheep .. no help whatsoever in getting us shot of these c***s 800 traitors IMO

:lol:

Four bleats to the baaaa, take it away complacent people. :coat: