Newcastle United vs Spurs - Sunday 19th April@4pm (watch on SkySports 1 instead)

leffe186

Spurs will have sold out their 3K allocation so I predict an actual crowd of circa 48K and an announced crowd (of tickets sold) of more like 51K.

I'll be there mind.

Not arsed about boycotts, I just like going to the match and getting my 3 hours away from the missus.

The alternative is an afternoon at the Metrocentre so no thank you.

This is what we're up against folks. Utterly tragic.

Spurs will have sold out their 3K allocation so I predict an actual crowd of circa 48K and an announced crowd (of tickets sold) of more like 51K.

I'll be there mind.

Not arsed about boycotts, I just like going to the match and getting my 3 hours away from the missus.

Ever heard of this thing called a pub? Go there and watch the game and you get your three hours away from the missus.

I've paid my money so I'm going.

I'll be there mind.

My god, you depress me.

It'll be a huge embarrassment if it isn't an obvious boycott, tbh. The publicity it's been getting (now on FSF) has been considerable, so if the attendance is in the 40,000's we will look like complete fools.

I'll be there mind.

Ever heard of this thing called a pub? Go there and watch the game and you get your three hours away from the missus.

I've paid my money so I'm going.

That's like reading the Pardew quotes and not being quite sure whether they are true or made up

I'll be there mind.

My god, you depress me.

It'll be a huge embarrassment if it isn't an obvious boycott, tbh. The publicity it's been getting (now on FSF) has been considerable, so if the attendance is in the 40,000's we will look like complete fools.

No way the attendance will be sub 40K.

It was only sub 40K on a couple of occasions in the Championship man.

People have paid for season tickets and match tickets, they aren't going to pay for them and then not go.

I'll be there mind.

:anguish: So sad. You obviously think your social life is more important than the club. Why don't you just go for a few pints in town and watch the match?

I'll be there mind.

My god, you depress me.

People have paid for season tickets and match tickets, they aren't going to pay for them and then not go.

Pretty much everyone I know isn't going. Between the start of the protest idea to this day, I've spoke to around 50 ST holders. 1 of them is attending the match and I'm calling him out as a c*** as well.

EDIT: Because most people actually class the club as more important than their social life (although most are now planning on going on the piss instead - extra 105 minutes drinking time is being welcomed).

Regardless of the fact that you're going to the match, what made you think it'd be a good idea to share that information here? You must've known you'd be getting the dog's abuse (and rightly so.)

I'll be there mind.

My god, you depress me.

Without even checking I can think of 5 or 6 sub 40k crowds in the Championship season. I'm a season ticket holder unhappy with the way the club is being run so I'm going to boycott Sunday.

The likes of yourself have the club you deserve. Hope you enjoy many more years of nothingness, losing any decent talent we might have and getting our pants pulled down twice a year off the mackems.

Ps if your home life is so miserable that you need to get out the house for a few hours maybe you should consider a divorce.

Guest reefatoon

I'll be there mind.

Your missus must be horrific company if you prefer to go watch that abomination instead.

Guest Roger Kint

Imagine needing to use the excuse that 'i have already paid' as a genuine reason man. Its the equivalent of less than the price of a pint averaging that one precious missed game over the season ticket. Pitiful excuse really :lol:

Obviously Dozy is fishing for bites but still....

I'll be there mind.

Your missus must be horrific company if you prefer to go watch that abomination instead.

Was literally thinking that  :lol:

There's gonna be at least 40,000 others attending who are in terrible sexless relationships with aesthetically-challenged mythical ogres. Carver will love it, 'real fans came out to support the team, it's a shame we lost 5-0 but we showed a lot of fight. Lick.'

You're wrong, I know plenty of people who have paid for season tickets and are not going.

:lol: Jesus, if attending Newcastle games under the current circumstances is better than spending time with your wife I'd be looking for a divorce ASAP and probably offering 75% of everything just to get rid of her.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Judging by the mongs I have spoke to, it's going to be a full house on Sunday.

I know, there are loads of freaks on Facebook slagging it off and saying they would never miss a game, it won't make a difference and utter shit like that.  The real annoying thing about it is the thickets will turn up and sing their heads off as some stand of defiance, instead of making a stand, after spending all season in absolute silence.  Bellends.

You're wrong, I know plenty of people who have paid for season tickets and are not going.

More fool them.

I'd never not use something I'd already paid for.

More fool them.

I'd never not use something I'd already paid for.

:lol: