Newcastle Utd 1 - 3 Tottenham Hotspur - 19/04/15 - post-match reaction from pg35

BlueStar

f***ing hell people, I sympathize with you yet I get happier when your opposition scores. What a f***ed up life if I were full time.

How come you're here, on these forums? Don't mean to sound like a dick or nothing, just a genuine question since you're a Barca fan :)

Old story; when SBR died I came to this forum to see how his people remembered him. Ultimately ended up loving the place and the natives.

How does Carver change it?  Simple, get Riviere on for Ryan Taylor and play Ayoze off him with Gouffran replaced by the tea lady.  She has to step up at some point.

f***ing hell people, I sympathize with you yet I get happier when your opposition scores. What a f***ed up life if I were full time.

How come you're here, on these forums? Don't mean to sound like a dick or nothing, just a genuine question since you're a Barca fan :)

Old story; when SBR died I came to this forum to see how his people remembered him. Ultimately ended up loving the place and the natives.

Ans we love you too v.i

Can't get my head around so many of these fans turning up. Even if you weren't all that bothered you'd surely have much better craic jumping in the protest and heading to the pub than going to another turboshit game with a morgue atmosphere?

I think you can't underestimate the element of routine and following your mates. My dad's sympathetic to it but he's retired, he's gone to the match every weekend for 20 odd years and footy's main time he meets mates now, his mate he goes with isn't boycotting so if he missed the match he wouldn't go to the pub, he'd sit at home.

He's a grown man. You tell your mate he's a scab c*** and you go to the pub and get p*ssed there instead.

I've been so tempted to - he's a union man, it'd wind him right up

Guest antz1uk

O0 :smitten: O0 :smitten: