Leicester City 6-0 Newcastle United 2/5/2015 - Post match reaction from page 1

Sima

Yeah, the balance looks wrong in the midfield, regardless of individuals. Not enough technical ability there.

Understatement of the year i'd say...

No idea what you're all worried about, they played on Wednesday night so it's literally impossible they can also win this match. Alan Pardew told me.

7:30AM here right now and after a bout of drinking last night I figured I would sleep through this debacle. But I woke up needing a dump. And now I can't go back to sleep. I just checked the starting eleven, I think I need another dump.

Shocking, shocking stuff. That midfield is relegation material, why is he doing this to us? Surely making the traveling fans suffer?

Seriously though, I'm with Midds. Reckon we'll get something today. Ashley vindicated, Carver becomes legend, Pardew right all along.

It's gonna be ace.

With that midfield I don't know where a forward threat comes from, though. Unless you mean backs to the wall defending for a 0-0? Then why be brave and put two up top? Team selection by a mad man.

Seriously though, I'm with Midds. Reckon we'll get something today. Ashley vindicated, Carver becomes legend, Pardew right all along.

It's gonna be ace.

:lol: Hey, we either go down this year or next.

Hate how Carver has just been talking to Pearson for a while and laughing  and cuddling up to him. Do that after the match off camera, actually look like you care. Prick.