Pre season 15/16

bowlingcrofty

Is there going to be anyway to listen/ watch this?

:lol: It's a pre-season game at Gateshead, man. Course not.

I was more thinking maybe BBC radio Newcastle or something :lol:

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC  26s26 seconds ago View translation

#NUFC at @GatesheadFC: Darlow, Janmaat, Haidara, Lascelles, Williamson, Anita, Colback ©, Gouffran, Cisse, Sissoko, de Jong.

Colback captain :anguish:

"Remy Cabella, Paul Dummett, Cheick Tiote, Mehdi Abeid, Sylvain Marveaux and Rob Elliot are not on the tour as they all work their way back to fitness on Tyneside following injuries."

"Remy Cabella, Paul Dummett, Cheick Tiote, Mehdi Abeid, Sylvain Marveaux and Rob Elliot are not on the tour as they all work their way back to fitness on Tyneside following injuries."

As if Rob Elliot has ever been fit.  :lol:

Happy get rid of Tiote and Cabella. Had weeks off to recover and be ready for pre season. Carrying knocks? Surely they stretch warm up properly etc I have no time for players that are constantly carrying knocks anymore. Gbye

Happy get rid of Tiote and Cabella. Had weeks off to recover and be ready for pre season. Carrying knocks? Surely they stretch warm up properly etc I have no time for players that are constantly carrying knocks anymore. Gbye

“I think Remy Cabella is a doubt for America,” revealed McClaren.

“He has picked up a knock on his thigh and we find out the results of a scan on Saturday.”

Goalkeepers: Karl Darlow, Freddie Woodman, Tim Krul,

Defenders: Fabricio Coloccini, Curtis Good, Jamaal Lascelles, Massadio Haidara, Daryl Janmaat, Steven Taylor, Mike Williamson

Midfielders: Rolando Aarons, Vurnon Anita, Gael Bigirimana, Gabriel Obertan, Jack Colback, Siem de Jong, Shane Ferguson, Yoan Gouffran, Moussa Sissoko, Georginio Wijnaldum

Strikers: Adam Armstrong, Papiss Cisse, Ayoze Perez, Emmanuel Riviere

Potential first teamers

Possibly good enough for the squad/unproven

Clearly not good enough/kids

Clean slate or otherwise, the majority of the squad is fairly pitiful at the moment. Still lots of transfer activity required.

Really hoping Bigi comes good. Though he looked like he could turn into a quality player when he had that little run in and around the 1st team. Then he just vanished (probably after the "coaching" he got from the last lot)

Defenders: Fabricio Coloccini, Curtis Good, Jamaal Lascelles, Massadio Haidara, Daryl Janmaat, Steven Taylor, Mike Williamson

Midfielders: Rolando Aarons, Vurnon Anita, Gael Bigirimana, Gabriel Obertan, Jack Colback, Siem de Jong, Shane Ferguson, Yoan Gouffran, Moussa Sissoko, Georginio Wijnaldum

Potential first teamers

Clean slate or otherwise, the majority of the squad is fairly pitiful at the moment. Still lots of transfer activity required.

Not seen enough of him tbf, but that strikes me as somewhat harsh on Good.

Potential first teamers

/kid

Potential first teamers

/kid

Potential first teamers

Maybe so, and I'm sure there are other opinions on the categories I've chosen. Point is, in terms of obvious first team players and capable competition/backups, the squad that's flown out on our main pre-season trip is fucking tiny. Miles away from suitable for attacking the league and cups as they claim.

Potential first teamers

/kid

What disco said.