Leicester City 3-0 Newcastle United - 02/05/15 - Post-match reaction from page 1

Mike

Hahahaha, "Has Alan Pardew got a wry smile on his face after seeing Newcastle's decline after being hounded out of the club?", " Are the Newcastle fans regretting wanting Pardew out?"... f***ing commentators crack me up.

That was just after the other bloke stated the stat of 15 defeats out of 21 at the end of last season, who was the manager then ??

Commentators keep talking about Pardew and that we're the worst team in the PL. We weren't that much better with him at the helm ffs. Lost 6 on the go this time last season. They make it sound like he was Mourinho and we hounded him out. They don't know shit.

Danny Mills saying we're regretting giving Pardew grief. Nope.

This stuff angers me so much more than the scoreline. So fucking thick.

I was listening to Talk sport the other day and a massively smug Palace fan rang up and although I generally hate Adrian Durham he schooled the fan a bit and said Par dew always has a decent spell but also has horrendous spells. I don't regret him leaving as Carver won't be around for long as well drop trough the divisions with him and Ashley isn't going to let a 300 million asset turn into a 30 million one so he'll be gone.

Guest Roger Kint

Fans singing 'Alan Pardew, he left us some s***' :lol:

:lol: wondered what that was. Thought it was Leicester singing "He left and your shit"

Dave is more likely to be right btw