Leicester City 3-0 Newcastle United - 02/05/15 - Post-match reaction from page 1

Mike

Cabella going over to our fans but I bet Colo legged it. :lol:

Struggling to think of a worse captain we've had. I know its not all about sound bites but I have never heard him speak. What is his role? Fuck off back to San Lorenzo

Struggling? He was commentating today.

Not a defence of Colo fwiw

You won't find a bigger critic of Owen at NUFC than me - go back to 2009 and take a look what I was saying - but he scored something like 9 goals in the first half of the season we went down. Coloccini's been utterly shit from start to finish.

Not really. You owe me 4 minutes of my life

I sincerely apologise. I'm hoping there's a longer version to come on that channel.

In all seriousness did I miss something?

The vids usually have footage from HT and FT. I think that's a preview version.

Not really. You owe me 4 minutes of my life

I sincerely apologise. I'm hoping there's a longer version to come on that channel.

In all seriousness did I miss something?

The vids usually have footage from HT and FT. I think that's a preview version.

Thanks for the post.

Be interesting to see the post match one. Agree with Dave re the ignoring or lack of attention to the kids who are mascots.

Pundits love blaming the players.

They're all told when they sign to treat us as a stepping stone, that we don't want to win anything or qualify for Europe and that once we look safe, they're allowed to basically knock off for a few months. Then when they do, the people telling them all this (including Alan Pardew, including John Carver) largely escape criticism and get sympathy instead.

They're all told when they sign to treat us as a stepping stone, that we don't want to win anything or qualify for Europe and that once we look safe, they're allowed to basically knock off for a few months. Then when they do, the people telling them all this (including Alan Pardew, including John Carver) largely escape criticism and get sympathy instead.

It's quite a profound thing that everything associated with everything is terrible. The board, the manager, the players, the stadium, a massive proportion of fans, social media (this place aside), other clubs' fans, the godforsaken media (though the recent spotlight on Ashley is a nice respite), Lee Ryder... everything is utterly rotten. Like I said earlier - everyone associated is an absolute insult to the sport and I hate us. A huge part of me wants us to go down because we're a disgrace and deserve it.

Fucking destroyed by a Leicster team managed by Nigel Pearson :lol: :lol:

Who is not a bad manager.

He's got a bit of bravado and that's about it. Even that comes from a defence mechanism built around years of shitness.

Most enjoyable Newcastle game of the season for me. Woke up at 7:45, opened twitter and immediately saw "1' - GOAL - Leicester City 1-0 Newcastle United (Ulloa)" Slept for another two hours. Hard to even care.

It doesn't help that the MotD Newcastle 'representative' devotes all his 'analysis' to how poor the players are and how much John Carver loves the club. Danny Murphy and Phil fucking Neville are hardly going to break suit.

I've just stupidly watched our game on motd after spending most of yesterday afternoon in a massive sulk. Watching Phil Neville now droning on about us isn't helping today's prospects. I thought on first viewing yesterday Janmaat's second yellow was a harsh one and after seeing it again I think he's been unlucky. If he doesn't have a booking i doubt he would have had a first yellow for that.

I'm wholly relying on Hull and Sunderland not getting anymore points for the rest of the season but I just can't see it happening.

It was vicious from the fans towards the players yesterday,  particularly at the end

rightly so that was a feckin embarrasment of the highest level ,treat us like shit and thats the consequence