Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 09/05/15 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Stifler

On a serious note a lump like Anchibe is exactly the kind of guy who will fill his boots against us. If Pulis is as clever as everyone says he'll go for the jugular from kick off and we'll crumble. He doesn't have anything to lose.

Hi Toon fans, watched your season with interest, your recent death plunge should mean 3 points for us, but, that probably means you team will skip around our beach towels and ease your worries, very hard one to call, good luck after Saturday.

Guest Gino14

Our "defence" for this is going to be terrifying.

Any chance Dummett might make it back?

Imagine relying on Dummett to save us. :anguish:

Guest Gino14

Imagine relying on his likely partner as we did in 2009.

Wouldn't rely on him to be motivated to jump in some water if he was on fire right now.

Guest Gino14

They are professional football players right?

5-0 West Brom.

Professional is not a word that could be used to describe our current crop.  A team made up of employees from local Sports Direct Shops would have a good chance of beating us right now, especially without John Carver as manager.

Looking at a back four of:

Anita Raylor Coloccini Jonas

Apparently. :lol:

You just watch him play Gouffran instead of Cabella in front of Jonas :lol:

Surely it would be better to put Satka or another U21 CB in there?

Raylor at CB FFS :lol:

Guest Gino14

Personally I'd like to see a defence of:

Raylor      Colo          Dummett        Colback

To me that looks like a back four with some structure and people in positions they can actually play.  If we end up with Anita at left back and Raylor in midfield, the whole team is going to be all over the place.  Even if Dummett doesn't make it I'd still prefer we found a centre back, youngster or otherwise to play there.  You just don't misshape the whole team to cover one position, it's always a disaster.  Then again I'd have Abeid, Sissoko and Anita in midfield so we had a solid base in midfield, but what do I know, when the genius Carver has taken every chance to blame Abeid that he can?

Phew, looks like we can still play Sissoko and Colback in midfield and not give a start to Abeid. Was getting worried our best CM might get a start for a second.

Phew, looks like we can still play Sissoko and Colback in midfield and not give a start to Abeid. Was getting worried our best CM might get a start for a second.

Krul

Anita  Raylor  Colo  Jonas

Sissoko    Colback

Gouffran                    Cabella

Perez    Riviere

???