Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 09/05/15 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Stifler

Taking Williamson out of the equation automatically makes us better defensively, whether you replace him or not. It's no coincidence we didn't let in any more goals once he was sent off.

This is barely an exaggeration. Scary.

Couldn't agree more, he's that bad

He's pretty much at fault for almost every single goal we concede. Can't mark to save his life, shit in the air, no positional awareness. Without a doubt the worst central defender I've ever seen play for us.

It comes to something when Boumsong actually looks competent in comparison.

Guest ConnyBongo

Bit of a long shot, but does anyone know where would be showing this game in madrid on Saturday?

Aye I'm foolishly feeling optimistic. This may play into Keith Bishop's hands but the mood seems different now, like the penny has dropped. Few players coming back too, plus no Williamson.

He's pretty much at fault for almost every single goal we concede. Can't mark to save his life, shit in the air, no positional awareness. Without a doubt the worst central defender I've ever seen play for us.

It comes to something when Boumsong actually looks competent in comparison.

His biggest weakness hasn't even been mentioned there, he's mentally weak and panics under pressure. A player that size should be dominant instead of cowering like a pussy  in one on ones.

Think we'll somehow get a point.

Aye, goalless draw or 1-1 is my gut feeling.

Goalless draw!!? Have you seen us defend?

No I haven't  :pow:

I know they beat Man U but we're not exactly playing Barcelona here.

Think we'll somehow get a point.

Aye, goalless draw or 1-1 is my gut feeling.

Goalless draw!!? Have you seen us defend?

No I haven't  :pow:

I know they beat Man U but we're not exactly playing Barcelona here.

:lol:

Not Barcelona no, but a Tony Pulis team that will exploit our weakness at defending set pieces. It'll be like lambs to the slaughter. All I can see is another heavy defeat

I honestly can't see where people think we'll get points from now until the end of the season. West Brom might not have much to play for but they'll at least be organised, they'll get one goal in the first 20 minutes and realise they've a rare chance to give a clean bumming to someone. "Are Newcastle shit or are West Brom really that good?" is what pundits will stupefyingly ask each other Saturday evening, without questioning just how much the regime has demolished everybody's spirits. 0-2, at best.

If Pulis plays to type and just goes for a draw it would be a gift. If he has a brain in his head he'll get forward from the off with Anichebe and Berahino and we will fall to bits.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where the fuck is Tiote? Has he just gone AWOL and nobody gives a fuck or what? I know he is or was injured but there's been no updates or anything

I certainly don't give a fuck. The bloke is an absolute liability and the further away from our squad he is, the better.

If Pulis plays to type and just goes for a draw it would be a gift. If he has a brain in his head he'll get forward from the off with Anichebe and Berahino and we will fall to bits.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well exactly, hopfully he'll go defensive.

Where the f*** is Tiote? Has he just gone AWOL and nobody gives a f*** or what? I know he is or was injured but there's been no updates or anything

Cut him some slack, man. He's probably been busy dealing with his four wives, fifteen mistresses and sixtyseven mothers in-laws.

With the amount of pink champagne he will have drunk because of this, I wouldn't be surprised if he has wobbled over a cliff somewhere.

I think we will get properly embarrassed, again. We don't have any fit defenders, and never had a defence anyway.

0-3.

Krap

Anita  Raylor Coward  Jonas

Cabella Abeid Colback Sissoko

Perez  Armstrong

:D no chance.