Do you want NUFC to be relegated?

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yes for me. I'd happily see us drop a couple of divisions, clear out the chaff on and off the pitch, and in the stands, and see the club reclaimed and rebuilt.

Bang on about the shit in the stands mind. Our lot have had more than enough chances to kick up shit but don't care enough. Club is fucking rotten through.

Staying up only prolongs the rot.

Don't even know tbh, can't get off the fence about this. It certainly wouldn't hurt as much as last time.

This is my feeling on the matter at the minute. Those in charge and the majority of the players below them deserve it and it may well increase the chances (slightly) of the fat man selling up. Nevertheless, I can't actively wish relegation on my (their :( ) club. It wouldn't hurt me at all this time though, unlike last time.

:thup: totally indifferent to it. Only thing being if it happens, I'll get a perverse kick out of them failing because they thought they knew best.

If we do go down, I'd be very surprised if we came back up first go given we have 0 of the elements required currently.

Guest antz1uk

Yes for me. I'd happily see us drop a couple of divisions, clear out the chaff on and off the pitch, and in the stands, and see the club reclaimed and rebuilt.

This, the fans will be here longer than Ashley, eventually he'll go if its no longer worth it. I couldn't give a toss if its in league one, the journey back would be tremendous. A mike Ashley nufc is not an nufc to me

Too many people are too worried about the so called fabulous premier league, as soneone once said, don't believe the hype!

Guest Howaythetoon

YES, serves them all right for supporting this shit. This is not my NUFC, so fuck it!

thing is, if it's to be relegation we need a total and utter implosion and another relegation after that really to see the back of this prick

if it came down to one relegation and bounce straight back up again then it'd be a waste of time and i wouldn't want that like

Guest chopey

I just want to have the ability to support Newcastle United again without Ashley or Charnley Or Carver blocking my view, I'm not really bothered if that's against Millwall or Man U.

I just want to have the ability to support Newcastle United again without Ashley or Charnley Or Carver blocking my view, I'm not really bothered if that's against Millwall or Man U.

:thup: Ultimately true. Is your enjoyment of a huge win or wondergoal that much different dependent on the opposition? Not really, and if it is you're probably a fair weather type only anyway.

Not really. Barely surviving in the Premier League will send the same message to MA as a relegation would. The club won't stay up next year without a proper manager and several new players.

No.

I'm struggling to see how people actually think being relegated will mean Ashley's sells up, it never the last time. He'll ride the parachute payments and once they have gone the only thing that will change is the league we are in. The players he will buy will cost less and they will be sold for a lower for it and the club will still have zero ambition, meanwhile we face midweek games against the likes of the MK Dons.

No, it wouldn't force Ashley out, it'd allow him to loan us more money, we'd get promoted and be potentially further away from getting rid of him.

And this is a major point. You saw how quick ashley was to offer to loan Rangers more and more money. Can't see why he wouldn't just do the same. We'd be forever in his debt

Don't even know tbh, can't get off the fence about this. It certainly wouldn't hurt as much as last time.

This is my feeling on the matter at the minute. Those in charge and the majority of the players below them deserve it and it may well increase the chances (slightly) of the fat man selling up. Nevertheless, I can't actively wish relegation on my (their :( ) club. It wouldn't hurt me at all this time though, unlike last time.

Aye.

Voted no.

Guest Gino14

Even though it would serve everyone involved in running the club right, I still can't wish for it.  I feel like Ashley is entrenched here and relegation will only increase that.  People think he can be driven out, but I feel like he's worth 4bn and he knows we'll come back up and still be a good advertising board.  If he loses 50m overall what's that really?  He loses more than that if Sports Direct has a bad day on the stock exchange.  He wanted Newcastle as a bit of fun, then it got difficult and now he's being spiteful.  He isn't selling until Rangers are in a position to be a better advertising hoarding and so relegation or not, he won't go.  All that'll happen is that we'll be in the Football doldrums and I don't want that.

O0

I've stated in other threads why I want us to stay up.

The fact that we are even discussing this and as I look at the current results there are around 30% who want us to drop, is a sad  sad state of affairs. If your own supporters don't want you to succeed something is clearly wrong.

Don't have any problem with anyone voting yes, I completely get it, but I do hope that those in the stadium on Saturday, get behind the team and create  a hostile atmosphere from Brom.

Hell no, do people think it will force fat Mike to sell? In the premiership at least we are a attractive proposition for some rich Arab / Russian. (Wishful thinking )

Hell no, do people think it will force fat Mike to sell? In the premiership at least we are a attractive proposition for some rich Arab / Russian. (Wishful thinking )

This has crossed my mind tbh like, the idea that he would sell the club at a loss seems fanciful.