QPR v Newcastle United - 16/05/15 @Loftus Road 3pm (Not on TV)

EthiGeordie

Who the fuck is Hill? Looks like a F1 engineer.

The shit guy that gets praised for caring about the club despite being one of the worst players I've seen in the premier league

Sounds like their version of Ryan Taylor.

f*** sake man, yet another s**** team. Get Cisse starting and causing that s**** back 4 problems from the off.

Aarons has got to come on in the second half to run at Hill. We'll probably be 2 down by that point though.

You would think that QPR might do us a favour today as surely with them being in the championship next season they would'nt want us down there as well as we would be strong favourites to come straight back up.

You would think that QPR might do us a favour today as surely with them being in the championship next season they would'nt want us down there as well as we would be strong favourites to come straight back up.

I don't see how.

Heard Charver on the radio yesterday (probably from his PC on Thursday) saying he 'just wants a result, the performance isn't important'.

Now, whilst its always nice to win when playing badly, surely even a thick west end pie muncher like him, must realise he has a better chance of getting said 'result' if he puts out a team capable of performing better than the opposition.

Surely?

The championship quakes at the thought of having to play against John Carvers Newcastle.

Would love to know how they justify playing Raylor.

Very clearly shite player being played out of position. There's no way he's there on merit, absolutely certain it's because Carver gets on better with him than he does the dirty forrins.

Guest palnese

Ryan Taylor and Jack Colback vs. Joey Barton and Karl Henry. Premier League heavyweight battle

:lol: And we're all gonna fucking watch.

Rather eat my own shit :lol:

Want an ugly win here.

I don't think there's any other option

Anu ugly draw is as optimistic as I can get. Perhaps a self created goal from Perez like last week.