Newcastle United v West Ham United - 3pm kick off on Sun 24th May (live on Sky)

Disco

Guest Gino14

Jamie Carragher absolutely laying into Ashley and rightly so.  Actions and not words are what matters and he's screwed us at every turn.

Ours on TV, nbc app for man utd game

:lol: Misery from all angles.

:lol: Whole world is prioritising this game hoping we go down.

Jamie Carragher absolutely laying into Ashley and rightly so.  Actions and not words are what matters and he's screwed us at every turn.

I'm gob smacked he's the only one. Redknapp and Souness fucking cowards defending Ashley it sounds.

Guest Gino14

Souness is a moron.  "Appoint a manager for five years no matter what."  Imagine if we'd done that with Carver, we'd be in the Northern league by the end of it.

Ashley appealing to morons there, bye. So fucking transparent, yet I bet everyone will lap it up. Like Carragher said, he's basically admitting they never tried to win anything on live TV there. Slimy cunt.

Guest Howaythetoon

I hope we crash and burn now after listening to the cunt talk, he's a troll of the highest order.

Can't believe the counter argument to Ashley being fucking shit and people hating him, is that it's not his fault we haven't won a trophy in over 40 years?

:lol:

Ashley's been here for 8 years, won nowt and is on the cusp of his second relegation. He's nowhere near pulling us in a direction where we could win a thing.