Copa America 2015

Neil

YEESSSSSSSSS! Absolutely hilarious watching Brazil fail to 1-0 past a garbage outfit. Good riddance.

:thup: I wonder if maybe this will change something with our football. Doubt it. Dunga actually came back with even worse tactics. Was hoping he'd learn something from the 2010 WC.

Love a good chuckle at Dunga

:lol: How stubborn are Brazilian football coaches, they're all like a shit version of Mourinho. Meaning, they all want the 1-0 but have no idea how to do it.

YEESSSSSSSSS! Absolutely hilarious watching Brazil fail to 1-0 past a garbage outfit. Good riddance.

:thup: I wonder if maybe this will change something with our football. Doubt it. Dunga actually came back with even worse tactics. Was hoping he'd learn something from the 2010 WC.

Who do you have to replace though? Run out of coaches of even medium ability.

Keep Dunga and WC quals might be a scare.

Scolari did well to get that side to the world cup semis in hindsight

That was a much better side tbf.

They both fell apart when Neymar got injured/suspended. Don't think there was a massive difference in quality between the teams

Yea Firmino was absolutly horrible. Poor poor poor. Bein are ripping into him.

Thinking he was a one season wonder. Last season he looked poor at times as well. He seems to have talent, but not talent to play with the yellow shirt.

Anyways, made a nice little money in-play on us going out. Quite happy with that, we also won't play that damned Confederations Cup where we always play our best football and then think the WC is won a year later before a ball has been kicked.

Really hoping Chile wins, but want Messi and Argentina to win one as well.

They both fell apart when Neymar got injured/suspended. Don't think there was a massive difference in quality between the teams

Didn't have the refs/atmosphere this time.

Shame it won't last, be hilarious for them to struggle to WC18

Not arsed who wins but praying for a Chile-Argentina final, be absolutely brilliant. The best team v best player.

Tbf this team hasn't fallen apart without Neymar. This team is bad even with Neymar in it. With Neymar we can counter, but we're still shit when not winning. Dunga promised a revolutionizing new football, been almost 12 months since he has appointed and we've only become worse. We need to stop trying to win friendlies just to win and start looking at it long-term. Won't happen though, unfortunately.

I think we'll struggle badly, but there's no way not even this team won't at the very least finish 5th and play a play-off against New Zealand or whatever. I'll be shocked if we don't, but at least maybe that would change the running of Brazilian football which has been run to the grounds by clowns.

I think we'll struggle badly, but there's no way not even this team won't at the very least finish 5th and play a play-off against New Zealand or whatever. I'll be shocked if we don't, but at least maybe that would change the running of Brazilian football which has been run to the grounds by clowns.

Obviously no chance but a WC group non-ranking would be glorious (no chance it'll happen like). What do you reckon will happen? Dunga to carry on because there is no-one else?

Obviously no chance but a WC group non-ranking would be glorious (no chance it'll happen like). What do you reckon will happen? Dunga to carry on because there is no-one else?

Nothing, not because there's no one else, but because we're corrupt. Based on these performances he should be sacked, but his best friend is his boss and unless they're sacked nothing is going to happen. I'd call in someone not from south of Brazil. Should've given it to Pep when he apparently wanted it after Mano.

Kind of glad Brazil are out, simply because of how the federation hasn't even tried to make amends and move forward after what happened last year as was shown by the utterly negative appointment of Dunga.

It just ain't how it should be with Brazil. :(