Charlie Austin

HawK

I can feel this one slipping through our fingers.

Why do we keep doing this?!

:lol:

So up and down. Give it a chance man, let it play out. McClaren is in his first week of the job.

:lol:

So up and down. Give it a chance man, let it play out. McClaren is in his first week of the job.

I know, literally nothing has been said about it and people have gone from excited to defeated on account of days passing by :lol:

Probably because the man in charge of getting players in is the same one that took 6 months to hire a replacement manager.

This should have stayed in the rumours thread. Nothing happening here. When was the last time we signed a player that other clubs were also interested in buying? We play hardball on fees and wages and the players we sign nobody else wants.

Liverpool are not going to spend £20M on 2 forwards from relegated sides. There will be pandemonium. I also doubt anyone fancies a go at displacing Sturridge from the side on their own, let alone with another player having just joined.

West Ham have Sakho, Valencia and Carroll man. Greedy pigs.

My man in the south reckons he doesn't want to sign for us but would jump at the chance to sign for WHU and reckons there's mileage in the Carroll on a pay as you play deal.

Inge was virtually a free so they haven't really spent much on him

Well the fee will be decided by tribunal unless they come to terms beforehand - I'd be amazed if it's anything less than £5m.

West Ham have Sakho, Valencia and Carroll man. Greedy pigs.

My man in the south reckons he doesn't want to sign for us but would jump at the chance to sign for WHU and reckons there's mileage in the Carroll on a pay as you play deal.

And what's this mans background? Or is living down south enough to qualify his opinions?