Charlie Austin

HawK

West Ham have Sakho, Valencia and Carroll man. Greedy pigs.

My man in the south reckons he doesn't want to sign for us but would jump at the chance to sign for WHU and reckons there's mileage in the Carroll on a pay as you play deal.

And what's this mans background? Or is living down south enough to qualify his opinions?

More than enough.

Liverpool just flat out dont need him. It'd be ridiculous.

ITV word it like they don't really want him, they just don't want us to have him :lol:

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-06-14/rumours-liverpool-make-shock-bid-for-qpr-striker-charlie-austin-psg-want-cristiano-ronaldo/

Liverpool have made a shock bid for England striker Charlie Austin in an attempt to prevent him from joining Newcastle.

ITV word it like they don't really want him, they just don't want us to have him :lol:

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-06-14/rumours-liverpool-make-shock-bid-for-qpr-striker-charlie-austin-psg-want-cristiano-ronaldo/

Liverpool have made a shock bid for England striker Charlie Austin in an attempt to prevent him from joining Newcastle.

We are a real danger to them like.

Seems like they view us as their rivals now mind.

Seems like they view us as their rivals now mind.

:lol: eh? I wouldn't have thought so

I know, neither would I!

Inge was virtually a free so they haven't really spent much on him

My God, man. You've got to add on all his wages too, for the entire duration of his contract. Free transfer? No such thing. Liverpool could do a Leeds with this kind of cavalier approach to player recruitment.

Liverpool forgot they've got Origi too? f***ers

Origi

Balotelli

Lambert

Borini

Ings

Sturridge

They should probably try to buy one good striker rather than 5 average ones

They should probably offload some of those before jumping in on our stuff!

Surely the club wouldn't let this stretch out all summer, dithering around without seriously working on a deal for him or for another decent striker or two, risking him joining another club near the end of the window, leaving us no time to get in some other striker of any real value. That's not something a premier league club would let happen, right? Right?

Surely the club wouldn't let this stretch out all summer, dithering around without seriously working on a deal for him or for another decent striker or two, risking him joining another club near the end of the window, leaving us no time to get in some other striker of any real value. That's not something a premier league club would let happen, right? Right?

I think we'll go all out to sign a decent striker personally, if only to avoid getting sucked into relegation battles. Buying cheap options like Riviere end up costing us more money in the long run.

You watch every other cunts nose start twitching if we start circling Berahino. I swear down at times we are like the kid at nursery who picks up a toy and then has to fight the other little bastards who all of a sudden want it.

You watch every other cunts nose start twitching if we start circling Berahino. I swear down at times we are like the kid at nursery who picks up a toy and then has to fight the other little bastards who all of a sudden want it.

That would credit us with too much nous IMO, if we offer below the odds for sought-after names we will always be likely to miss out.

That would credit us with too much nous IMO, if we offer below the odds for sought-after names we will always be likely to miss out.

Yeah, this is it really. To continue the original analogy, it's only becase we're too fucking stubborn to take the toy into the corner and away from everyone else.