England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

The Telegraph detailed its findings in an email to the FA yesterday morning which set out 18 questions about its findings, including Allardyce’s comments in the two meetings. However, the FA declined to answer any of the questions without receiving full transcripts of the conversations.

A spokesman replied nine hours later saying: “We have asked The Daily Telegraph to provide us with the full facts in relation to this matter.”

The Telegraph put questions to Mr Allardyce, Mr Curtis and Mr Moloney 12 hours before going to press. All failed to respond.

Guest neesy111

Another high profile manager has admitted that his players bet on their fixtures and that he failed to report it.

That manager is getting a suspension.

I know nothing of the legalities of third party ownership or the workarounds but from the videos I've seen it doesn't look like Fat Sam has helped them break any rules and the one time they suggested something he knew was illegal he shut them down pretty harshly.

I think he'll scrape by.

:lol: I'll end up watching that Succulent Chinese meal vid now.

He agreed to travel to Singapore and Hong Kong as an ambassador and explained to the “businessmen”

What is the charge? Signing a deal? A succulent chinese deal?

:lol:

I think he will scrape by too. The FA won't have the balls to act and then The Sun will come flying in to his rescue with their usual shit.

Regarding third party ownership the problem with it was businessman picking up 16 year old kids in Africa or South America, promising then the world, signing their life away. They are then being made to sign for third division Romanian teams, living in squalor whilst the third party pockets all the wages.

Regardless of illegalities, offering to help businessmen circumvent third party rules is immoral and is against the FA's code of ethics that was established long before FIFA followed suit.

He agreed to travel to Singapore and Hong Kong as an ambassador and explained to the “businessmen”

:lol: :spit:

I really hope this whole situation doesn't somehow end up in the King getting the reigns.

:lol: :spit:

I really hope this whole situation doesn't somehow end up in the King getting the reigns.

Quite possible that Pardew could be one of the managers to be revealed later this week.

After this I think the FA would have to go with someone squeaky clean and low risk. Probably Southgate or an ex-player. Or Klinnsman.