England

Yorkie

I'd probably only get rid of Young for the next game personally. We need a left footer out there. It was like having no wing back at all if the fucker won't even pretend to take on his man.

Young deffinitely, think I’d start Rashford over Sterling too, although I really want Sterling to do something this tournament :lol:

I'd probably only get rid of Young for the next game personally. We need a left footer out there. It was like having no wing back at all if the fucker won't even pretend to take on his man.

Young deffinitely, think I’d start Rashford over Sterling too, although I really want Sterling to do something this tournament :lol:

If Alli’s not quite right you could play Sterling in that role.

How on earth is that Loftus Cheek getting a game for England, when genuine quality like Shelvey and Wilshire are not even in the squad. We're absolutely fucked.

Aye when Loftus Cheek actually looked good lets shit on him because Shelvey wasn't picked.

How on earth is that Loftus Cheek getting a game for England, when genuine quality like Shelvey and Wilshire are not even in the squad. We're absolutely fucked.

Loftus kind of changed the game when....You're taking the piss arnt you? :lol:

Guest neesy111

How on earth is that Loftus Cheek getting a game for England, when genuine quality like Shelvey and Wilshire are not even in the squad. We're absolutely f***ed.

Apart from he actually played well after coming on.

He was decent coming on.

Played well when he came on IMO.

Loftus kind of changed the game when....You're taking the piss arnt you? :lol:

Obvious WUM tbh :lol: