England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Guest neesy111

Mike has some serious questions to answer here.  Seriously how do manage to finish below these.

Say it a hundred times more please. So boring after a while.

I will since you're a complete bore.

:lol: ok. Wonder what that makes you.

Better than you ;)

Guest firetotheworks

Panama are too shite for this to be satisying. Right? [emoji38]

Their constant cheating makes it very satisfying.

They're soooo bad though [emoji38]

We've done worse against worse teams, I'm just enjoying having an England team that don't make everything a total chore.

Absolutely love those two penalties from Kane. Absolutely ruthless, same place. Shearer proper moist describing them.

It's exactly how you should take them. Take the keeper out of the equation and give him no chance to save it even if he guesses right.

We've done worse against worse teams, I'm just enjoying having an England team that don't make everything a total chore.

:thup: Trinidad and Tobago in 06, Algeria 2010, Costa Rica in 14. We generally make a right meal of these games.

Bet the second half will be disappointing.

Chucking Vardy on to make a nuisance of himself could be fun.

Oh, good call that. Could give starters a rest by also keeping up the tempo and havoc on their defenders.

I'm glad everyone else also thinks England aren't actually playing very well as I thought I was just being a bitter cunt due to admittedly not really liking the national side  :lol:

You are tbh.

Neh, think it's just accurate. England are 5 up without getting out of first gear.

Guest neesy111

Would like to see England go for the juggler here.

The 5 goals not enough? :lol:

I'm doing an old forum joke.

Guest Howaythetoon

Hope Sterling can get a few for his confidence which looks a bit short.

In the past we would beat these teams comfortably in terms of performance but not ruthlessly so, it’s the opposite today. Hammering them without getting out of first gear and generally being sloppy on the ball.

Quite like Loftus Cheek, he hasn’t been on the Hall much but watch the spaces he gets into and the positions he takes up, very clever player off the ball and obviously talented on it.

Kane’s penalties were clinical and Jese is my MOTM so far.

Trippier is so good on the ball.

Great stuff all-round thus far, hopefully we don’t sit off and can get a few more.

:thup: Trinidad and Tobago in 06, Algeria 2010, Costa Rica in 14. We generally make a right meal of these games.

Costa Rica were miles better than these tbf