England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Guest Howaythetoon

By the way, Southgate playing newbies like Mings is something I actually like, Holland, Italy, France et al have done that for years and we have only really ever done that during meaningless friendlies, players who end up not getting a look in over the big names who used to always get picked based on name, club and reputation regardless of form or fitness come big tournaments. Any player selected by England right now should be good enough at this level against the likes of Bulgaria anyway even if they are not exactly top players. Again England are doing fine, we are a bit behind the very very top teams, but there isn’t that big a gap these days and I feel systems and playing style is more important to how a team performs than the number of star players they have or not. Southgate is doing an outstanding job and for the first time in years I believe more in England than I ever have even if we’ve had better players. This is a better team than any I can remember since Hoddle’s France ‘98 team.

Well you go on and on about it for weeks about how you'll leave the pitch if it happens. Well of course these crowds are going to turn to it if their teams start getting a beating. It's pretty bloody obvious in my opinion. Stay out there and give them an absolute beating.

Well you go on and on about it for weeks about how you'll leave the pitch if it happens. Well of course these crowds are going to turn to it if their teams start getting a beating. It's pretty bloody obvious in my opinion. Stay out there and give them an absolute beating.

I think that would be a better punishment for the rest of the match

Just getting on with the game and pretending it isn't happening doesn't seem to be the answer here like

hate this fucking warning shit just cancel the game and kick any country guilty out of qualifying. Harsh to punish the vast majority not being racist  bastards but playing nice with the racists doesn't fucking work

A whole section of them wearing black and clearly identifying as a racist group.

1. Why were the allowed in dressed like that?

2. Why have they not been ejected from the stadium?

I think that would be a better punishment for the rest of the match

I just don't see the sense in giving the crowd that kind of power to affect games when their teams start losing. It's ridiculous. It is only going to embolden these jokers.