England

Yorkie

That was fucking shocking. Not one of them looked even remotely interested. No pace, no urgency and no cutting edge at all.

Did Rice even touch the ball? I'm all for giving youth a chance but when they're as anonymous as Rice, and to a slightly lesser degree, Mount then it's not going to work. Both were fucking abject tonight and need to be phased in rather than thrown in like they were tonight. Poor from Southgate and they've let him down.

Keane and Rice are not international players, shows how thin our squad is in those positions. The 'Staffs could have a decent chance of one of them going to the euros if they keep progressing. The lack of decent central defenders coming through is concerning. I think Maguire looks better as part of a back 3 imo

Keane and Rice are not international players, shows how thin our squad is in those positions. The 'Staffs could have a decent chance of one of them going to the euros if they keep progressing. The lack of decent central defenders coming through is concerning. I think Maguire looks better as part of a back 3 imo

I think Sean under Rafa this season would garentee a seat on the plane next year, looks like it's up to him now.

The Czechs had a good pressing game, and we were often forced into hoofing it long or losing the ball. It felt like a traditional England performance, with too many players not technically good enough to deal with it.

We had a number of half-chances to go ahead, but our finishing wasn't good enough either.

I would definitely start with Barkley, our most creative midfield player.