England

Yorkie

Well you go on and on about it for weeks about how you'll leave the pitch if it happens. Well of course these crowds are going to turn to it if their teams start getting a beating. It's pretty bloody obvious in my opinion. Stay out there and give them an absolute beating.

I think that would be a better punishment for the rest of the match

I just don't see the sense in giving the crowd that kind of power to affect games when their teams start losing. It's ridiculous. It is only going to embolden these jokers.

so just kick them fucking out. 1 strike your out no appeals, tough shit. UEFA's tried playing nice with the racists and the "punishments" have been an utter joke which clearly don't work. Time to get serious and ban the countries themselves for a lengthy period of time

Well you go on and on about it for weeks about how you'll leave the pitch if it happens. Well of course these crowds are going to turn to it if their teams start getting a beating. It's pretty bloody obvious in my opinion. Stay out there and give them an absolute beating.

Just getting on with the game and pretending it isn't happening doesn't seem to be the answer here like

It will shut them up soon enough. We need to stop letting these people determine how we should feel about ourselves. We're giving them power over us. I guarantee this stuff is only going to start getting worse now, the more is made of this nonsense.

Just stop playing games in these places in the first place and be done with it. All this back and forth during the game is stupid.

Monkey noises ... but you're paying to come and watch me play? What a joke man. How can you even take these kinds of people seriously.

We all know we aren't monkeys. Go out there and rinse these fuckers and shut them up!

Great goal Sterling. Perfect!

Great goal that. Honestly I hope we go on to destroy these cunts. Normally when you get 4 or 5, the team winning tends to ease of, but I hope every player goes out to make a point.

This could be seen as discriminatory towards Eastern European countries but it’s pretty clear they are 40-50 years behind the U.K. in terms of racism and attitudes to racism

This could be seen as discriminatory towards Eastern European countries but it’s pretty clear they are 40-50 years behind the U.K. in terms of racism and attitudes to racism

It's a general feeling across alot of the world tbf sadly. Just hope the game completes and we make a mockery of the scoreline.