England

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Maddison’s been a bit meh 

Aye, I do think he’ll come good with Eddie’s coaching and better players around him. 
not much pressure on England for a result against the likes of Malta too. Some decent play at times, but just playing it safe and nicking the odd goal to come away with a result. 

I just do not understand why he's playing Jordan Henderson, who is 33 tomorrow against a bunch of postmen and plumbers.

He's clearly not the future of England, so why bother at all?

And why play TAA in midfield rather than any of the really good midfield options we'd have who we could play with the chance of them playing there long term?

I think Southgate gets a lot of unfair flack, but fuck me, he does not help himself sometimes.

Harry Maguire. Jesus Mary.

2 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

England fans go mild.

Most of them haven’t been back to England since they went to Malta when they were 18 and realised that they could live in the sun without needing a visa.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Most of them haven’t been back to England since they went to Malta when they were 18 and realised that they could live in the sun without needing a visa.

And who can blame them.

I'm sure I'm just being a moany git for the sake of it but I can't help but wonder why our integral 32 year old right back who was running on fumes at times toward the end of the season needed to play that entire match. :lol: