England

Yorkie

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Looking forward to Trent making an absolute howler in midfield against a proper team. 

Lost the ball a couple times with poor control, against better teams he won’t get away with it.

10 minutes ago, wormy said:

I'm sure I'm just being a moany git for the sake of it but I can't help but wonder why our integral 32 year old right back who was running on fumes at times toward the end of the season needed to play that entire match. :lol:

I got bored and turned it off, but it looked like he barely run for the 1st 60 odd mins and didnt pretty much everything 1st time. Massively conservative performance

Yeah, I dont understand why in a match like this, especially when 3-0 up, Southgate doesn't make more/earlier subs.

Mondays match against North Macedonia, I bet he starts with his usual favoured players too (Kane, Maguire, etc), when he should make decent changes and give others a chance, in a match that *should* be a guaranteed win.

1 minute ago, ponsaelius said:

Scored against Ghana but he'd already left for Liverpool by then.

Ugh. Fucks sake. Ashley has a fucking lot to answer for, appreciate that's the most obvious statement possible on this forum, but still

7 hours ago, brummie said:

And why play TAA in midfield rather than any of the really good midfield options we'd have who we could play with the chance of them playing there long term?

Wants to look like he’s clever like Klopp I’d imagine. 

That account triggers me. “Haha, let’s see if we can do this thing as joke” over and over and over again. Absolutely class joke though and when it’s serious it’s still embarrassing and small time as fuck

17 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I think they might have done it in a sense of getting trippier motm but he doesn’t deserve it.

EE will be pissed if it’s not Trent like.

He ruins every poll there is. Sad thing is there's clearly 1000s of our fans going along with it. 

1 hour ago, BonesJones said:

Politicians have always gone out looking for more votes. Nobody cares despite that being a 'serious' thing.

Yet asking for votes on meaningless online polls, isn't ok?

Nobody cares about politicians looking for votes is one of the strangest things I’ve ever read.

2 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Nobody cares about politicians looking for votes is one of the strangest things I’ve ever read.

Fair enough. To me caring about stuff like that is the strangest thing I've ever heard, haven't met anyone like that yet thankfully.