England

Yorkie

This is fantastic :lol:

Ex players and managers crying entrapement.  Why would the England manager who is paid 3 million a year need to meet up with foreign investors from asian markets? 

The smell of more money, thats why!!

Former Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp: "It's a sad day, sad for Sam as well. I'm sorry for what's happened. It's probably a lifetime dream of his to be England manager and to end so quickly is unbelievable really."

Ex-FA chairman David Bernstein: "His naivety is quite unbelievable. There's no question he brought the FA and football into disrepute. That's not acceptable. I have very little sympathy. I believe the FA is in need of serious reform as it's no coincidence these sorts of things keep happening."

Former England defender Danny Mills: "I don't think fans will be annoyed he is explaining how to get around rules, I think it is more that he was chasing money around the world when the focus should have been on the England job."

The Times chief football writer Henry Winter: "We have to take responsibility for our own careers and for Allardyce - as a 61-year-old guy who is an experienced individual in football - the alarm bells should have been ringing."

Daily Telegraph chief football writer Sam Wallace: "You never know what is going to get thrown at the FA - be it racist or homophobic tweets, Luis Suarez biting case - and they have to be whiter and whiter.

Independent chief sportswriter Ian Herbert: "The sums of money and avarice of it all is sickening. The sheer bare-faced grubbiness is just shocking."

Former Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp: "It's a sad day, sad for Sam as well. I'm sorry for what's happened. It's probably a lifetime dream of his to be England manager and to end so quickly is unbelievable really."

Ex-FA chairman David Bernstein: "His naivety is quite unbelievable. There's no question he brought the FA and football into disrepute. That's not acceptable. I have very little sympathy. I believe the FA is in need of serious reform as it's no coincidence these sorts of things keep happening."

Former England defender Danny Mills: "I don't think fans will be annoyed he is explaining how to get around rules, I think it is more that he was chasing money around the world when the focus should have been on the England job."

The Times chief football writer Henry Winter: "We have to take responsibility for our own careers and for Allardyce - as a 61-year-old guy who is an experienced individual in football - the alarm bells should have been ringing."

Daily Telegraph chief football writer Sam Wallace: "You never know what is going to get thrown at the FA - be it racist or homophobic tweets, Luis Suarez biting case - and they have to be whiter and whiter.

Independent chief sportswriter Ian Herbert: "The sums of money and avarice of it all is sickening. The sheer bare-faced grubbiness is just shocking."

If he's not one of the others to be uncovered, I'll eat all your hats.

Just in case anyone had forgotten this;

"Sam Allardyce has named his sumptuous new Costa Blanca villa "Casa St James," because he bought it with his £4 million pay off from being sacked as Newcastle boss."

Ha ha ha! Fat-headed corrupt wanker!

Former England boss Sam Allardyce has not ruled out a return to football.

Allardyce left his role in disgrace after 67 days following a newspaper investigation in which he offered advice to undercover reporters on how to "get around" player transfer rules.

But when asked if it was his last job in management, the 61-year-old said: "Who knows? We'll wait and see."

Allardyce acknowledged it was a "silly thing to do" but was critical of the way his wrongdoing was uncovered.

The former Bolton, West Ham and Sunderland boss said: "Unfortunately it was an error of judgement on my behalf.

"I've paid the consequences. Entrapment has won on this occasion and I have to accept that."

He added: "The agreement was done very amicably with The FA and I apologise to those and all concerned in the unfortunate position I've put myself in."

Allardyce was speaking to reporters outside his home on Wednesday before leaving the country on holiday.

He wished England Under 21s manager Gareth Southgate, who has been placed in temporary charge of the national side, and the rest of the players and staff "all the very best".

Guest firetotheworks

"Entrapment has won on this occasion" :lol:

Someone needs to tell him that that's not how entrapment works. It reads like he thinks it means the one occasion where you've been caught, having gotten away with it loads of other times before.

f***s off on holiday out the country after being outed as a c***, waiting for it to all blow over :lol:

It'll probably work. He'll definitely get a job again, lower prem or championship. Many owners will overlook this due to his superb reputation of stopping sides from being relegated & getting booed the following season.