England

Yorkie

Wonder why the telegraph arent naming them?

Mst be super injunctions galore going on

Take the glory for bringing down Fat Sam without muddying waters. Then bring down other greedy bastards every other day for the next 3 weeks.

Well, that's what I'd do.

Manager 1

Ex-Premier League manager allegedly liked “bungs” in cash or deposited in a Swiss bank account. Pagliara said: “I can call [X] now and all it is with [X] is 'How much, Pino? And will it be the same Swiss bank account?’”

Manager 2

Ex-top flight manager has had “more backhanders than Wimbledon”. Pagliara said: “This is what I hate... the guy that used to need the money but he’s had so much now that all of a sudden he’s whiter than white.”

Manager 3

After managing several British clubs, he was allegedly fired by one for having “his fingers in the till”. Pagliara said he would get involved if “you understand that when we do deals I have to have a carrier bag with some cash”.

Manager 4

Pagliara said of this boss with Premier League experience: “We know him very, very well. We do a transfer, [X] has winked at us and said 'Yeah, I want the player. Is there a little coffee for me, Pino?’ Yeah, course there is.”

Manager 5

Ex-Premier League manager who, said Pagliara, would call him and say “here’s the number”, and give him details of a Swiss account. He said: “It was always numbered accounts.”

Manager 6

A former player who now manages, he allegedly likes extra money to secure deals because he is not on a big salary at his club. Pagliara said: “[X] takes a few [inaudible] because he’s not being paid big money.”

Manager 7

Ex-Premier League manager is another “we can put on the payroll”. If a player was transferred for £10m, “we’ll turn round to [X] and say, listen, if you take this player we’ll look after you. OK? OK, boom.”

Manager 8

Agent Dax Price said this long-serving manager would pick three trusted players and tell them he was paying them an extra £8,000 per month, on condition that they paid him £4,000 per month each.

weird one since you wouldn't expect the manager to be deciding how much a player is paid, surely that would be down to the chairman/chief executive etc

Manager 6 is definitely Pards.

He wasnt on decent cash with us was he?

He was the lowest paid manager in the league with a salary apparently heavily incentivised on operating profit - ie player sales.

Bingo.  This tit has to be in it.

Manager taking bribes direct from players to increase their wages. According to dodgy agent.

If that's true then where does it stop? Taking bribes for a place in the starting 11?

Pretty much how 90% of places on Formula 1 teams are granted tbh.

At least Shearer isn't beating around the bush:

"I'm angry, I'm sad, I'm staggered at the misjudgement from a guy who said this was his dream job," the ex-England striker told BBC Radio 5 live.

"It's incredible and a catastrophic misjudgement by Sam and his advisers."

Manager 1

Ex-Premier League manager allegedly liked “bungs” in cash or deposited in a Swiss bank account. Pagliara said: “I can call [X] now and all it is with [X] is 'How much, Pino? And will it be the same Swiss bank account?’”

Manager 2

Ex-top flight manager has had “more backhanders than Wimbledon”. Pagliara said: “This is what I hate... the guy that used to need the money but he’s had so much now that all of a sudden he’s whiter than white.”

Manager 3

After managing several British clubs, he was allegedly fired by one for having “his fingers in the till”. Pagliara said he would get involved if “you understand that when we do deals I have to have a carrier bag with some cash”.

Manager 4

Pagliara said of this boss with Premier League experience: “We know him very, very well. We do a transfer, [X] has winked at us and said 'Yeah, I want the player. Is there a little coffee for me, Pino?’ Yeah, course there is.”

Manager 5

Ex-Premier League manager who, said Pagliara, would call him and say “here’s the number”, and give him details of a Swiss account. He said: “It was always numbered accounts.”

Manager 6

A former player who now manages, he allegedly likes extra money to secure deals because he is not on a big salary at his club. Pagliara said: “[X] takes a few [inaudible] because he’s not being paid big money.”

Manager 7

Ex-Premier League manager is another “we can put on the payroll”. If a player was transferred for £10m, “we’ll turn round to [X] and say, listen, if you take this player we’ll look after you. OK? OK, boom.”

Manager 8

Agent Dax Price said this long-serving manager would pick three trusted players and tell them he was paying them an extra £8,000 per month, on condition that they paid him £4,000 per month each.

Number 3 - Souness?

Number 6 - Mark Hughes and Pardew both played Premier League football

Number 8 has a Pardews finger prints all over it

Neil Warnock fits at least 4 of these profiles

Big Sam love in on SSN, fucking disgraceful

In a way it's the best thing that could have happened to him. Everyone probably already knew he was a corrupt fat bastard who had his sins swept under the carpet, at least now he can cling on to his reputation as a top English manager with a 100% success record. He should have stepped away after surviving the first scare like Harry Redknapp. There's only so many times the FA or a sympathetic jury can turn a  blind eye.

In a way it's the best thing that could have happened to him. Everyone probably already knew he was a corrupt fat bastard who had his sins swept under the carpet, at least now he can cling on to his reputation as a top English manager with a 100% success record. He should have stepped away after surviving the first scare like Harry Redknapp. There's only so many times the FA or a sympathetic jury can turn a  blind eye.

Quite a stretch.

Unsurprised to hear certain people in the popular media already have his back, even in the face of indefensible evidence.

Quite a stretch.

Unsurprised to hear certain people in the popular media already have his back, even in the face of indefensible evidence.

he'll be back in a job before seasons end I'm sure

Quite a stretch.

They've all sucked him off relentlessly for years. For them it's like when Australians found out Rolf Harris was a nonce.