England

Yorkie

Just now, leffe186 said:

I don’t really understand Bowen for England. Maybe I’ve just not seen enough of him.

I rate him but my scouting ability is shite.

England have been shite like.

If absolutely everything goes through Bellingham for the Euros, we'll come unstuck as the better teams will figure out a way to limit him, as good as he is.

Feel like we're onto nothing with Southgate like. As soon as we come up against a decent side we're quite often rubbish 

Just now, leffe186 said:

I don’t really understand Bowen for England. Maybe I’ve just not seen enough of him.

He's been a consistent goalscorer and assister for years now, brilliant little player. He's on the same amount of goals as Son this season.

1 minute ago, andycap said:

No help from rashford what so ever. 

He’s a pointless player these days. My lad loves his books though, so he has a future doing something at least.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

He's been a consistent goalscorer and assister for years now, brilliant little player. He's on the same amount of goals as Son this season.

Not that, more I don’t understand what we’re asking him to do for England. It seems like we consciously avoid using him for the things he’s good at.

Just now, leffe186 said:

Not that, more I don’t understand what we’re asking him to do for England. It seems like we consciously avoid using him for the things he’s good at.

Ahh okay, yeah I get you and agree.