England

Yorkie

Tyldesley is honestly a massive reason I rarely bother watching England anymore.

Is it his painful voice and over the top effects as he tweaks his voice in certain commentary.Kills me, bring back Barry Davies.

Not keen on the twit in the studio with the panel.

He's just an utter wanker, have hated him forever. Painful listening to his patter. Saw the match was on tonight and thought nar I can't face it [emoji38]

Tyldesley is honestly a massive reason I rarely bother watching England anymore.

Is it his painful voice and over the top effects as he tweaks his voice in certain commentary.Kills me, bring back Barry Davies.

Not keen on the twit in the studio with the panel.

He's just an utter wanker, have hated him forever. Painful listening to his patter. Saw the match was on tonight and thought nar I can't face it [emoji38]

Put Five Live on instead.

Daily Mail will be insisting he needs to spend less time talking about urban music, massive wages, bling and super cars with Marcus Rashford and Raheem Sterling and more time learning what it is to be English if he gets banned.

Ali did stuff like that all the time at St James in the first game this season, he wound up Shelvey all the first half, Shelvey was just the pin head that got caught.

Ali is without a doubt a quality player, but he's a spoilt little bastard. Loads of bairns will have been watching that tonight. :-(

England are rotten to watch. Too much hyperbole and arselicking of players who are simply not good enough and not that arsed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: Knob.

I'm surprised ITV repeated the whole thing, mind you. Sticking your middle finger up is daft because it'll probably get you in bother (suspension-wise)... and if you're televised in front of the nation then you risk influencing kids, who then do it on the playground or whatever. But if the latter is really an issue, ITV lingering on the close-up replay is hardly gonna help.