England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Guest neesy111

Brilliant centre forward play making that near post run there. Don't see that nearly enough anymore

Find it weird how many attackers don't go to the near post.

Guest neesy111

Why isn't Ritchie playing for Scotland, injured ?

Yeap, also don't think he's massively bothered about them as he hardly gets a game for them under Strachan.

Guest firetotheworks

:spit: "He's got his little toe boots on"

Imagine little boots on each toe.

Came here to post that [emoji38]

Wish I could find a photo but it instantly reminded me of the shoes with shoes at the end on Shooting Stars.

Yeap, also don't think he's massively bothered about them as he hardly gets a game for them under Strachan.

Looking at their midfield, I have no idea why he isn't a guaranteed starter for them.

That's freakin weird when you look at the quality of the players they have, most of them are bit part champo players.

Guest neesy111

Looking at their midfield, I have no idea why he isn't a guaranteed starter for them.

Apparently they've been a lot better with him out of the team from what I've read.

That's freakin weird when you look at the quality of the players they have, most of them are bit part champo players.

From what i've seen the Scotch think he's shit.

Apparently they've been a lot better with him out of the team from what I've read.

Fair enough if he doesn't perform for them, I suppose. Maybe he doesn't really feel that Scottish and don't care?

Guest firetotheworks

That was one the most technically deficient England performances I've seen, and I can remember Don Revie filling his team with 5 centre backs.

There was a 0-0 draw against Spain when Shaun Wright Phillips was racially abused that was so dire that everyone seems to have forgotten it ever happened.