England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Guest Howaythetoon

It’s a searing indictment of world football that this Sweden team is playing in a WC quarterfinal.

I think the gap is closing between the many nations as players become more and more accustomed to a uniform or systematic form of tactics, coaching and development which helps some nations whose players get to use better facilities, learn from better coaches and get to play with better players.

But it can hamper others whose identity and style of playing and type of player made the difference or helped them overcome other issues. The African teams could be any European team for example in how they play, style or type of player and tactics.

We are losing that at these competitions and it takes away from them.

International football used to be the highest level and while its been argued that this isn’t even a level anymore, on here, I still think it is especially at tournaments. However club football and the CL is of a much higher standard.

This World Cup has been every entertaining though and most enjoyable, especially as an England fan :lol:

The state of that grown Swedish man crying :lol:

A disgrace to all men everywhere :lol:

This psychological well-being message is brought to you by Kaka. Shitposter since 2006.

You're not one of those types are you? :lol:

Really would be so unfortunate.

They've had a great tournament, and you guys are much the better team.

No reason for tears like that from a grown up man :lol:

The state of that grown Swedish man crying [emoji38]

A disgrace to all men everywhere [emoji38]

I saw that and nearly wrote that exact thing out as a fake KaKa post. [emoji38]

[emoji38] come on man, it was disgraceful.

Proper all out ugly face cry man [emoji38]

[emoji38] I'm not saying it wasn't embarrassing, just that I could nearly word for word predict your post.

The camera cutting from the Swedish fans to England fans is like cutting from Rivendell to Mordor.

:lol: Have they been able to cut to a single attractive English female this entire match? Even the guy dressed in drag with a blonde wig just then is apparently more appealing.

Have better luck finding a unicorn

The camera cutting from the Swedish fans to England fans is like cutting from Rivendell to Mordor.

:lol: Have they been able to cut to a single attractive English female this entire match? Even the guy dressed in drag with a blonde wig just then is apparently more appealing.

http://replygif.net/i/333.gif

Bless the American trying to stay relevant in a World Cup thread. :aww:

The state of that grown Swedish man crying [emoji38]

A disgrace to all men everywhere [emoji38]

I saw that and nearly wrote that exact thing out as a fake KaKa post. [emoji38]

:lol: Don't ever hesitate again.

Fuck off, some English birds are lush.

Bless the American trying to stay relevant in a World Cup thread. :aww:

:lol: Four years of this.