England

Yorkie

Guest Open_C

Had to watch this in a pub today. Can't abide by the hangers on that just shout the loudest to show their "passion" despite telling everybody all year how much they hate football.

[emoji38] absolutely

Had to watch this in a pub today. Can't abide by the hangers on that just shout the loudest to show their "passion" despite telling everybody all year how much they hate football.

That is one of the things I like about the WC tbh. Even people who don’t follow football are watching and enjoying it.

Edit: apart from crumpy like

Absolutely amazing feeling, knowing that we will be watching our nation in a World Cup Semi Final on Wednesday.

Southgate has to make some big calls though I think, Sterling and Alli (goal aside), have been horrendous.

Sterling was very good today and we’re a far worse team without him on the pitch.

If Sterling had shot Tupac he'd be 47 today.

:lol: F sake man

:lol: :lol: probably Crumpy's greatest ever post.

Think I heard it for the first time at about 1pm today, like

Guest neesy111

Sterling MOTM today.  Can't finish but he's always stretching teams and looking for the ball.

People who weren't there getting upset for people who weren't upset :lol: :lol:

Fuck me, first world cup semi final in 28 years and I'm reading whinging and moaning :lol:

What an epic day for the whole country. Everyone enjoying it and getting the buzz. I might be in the minority but I don't care if they're new footy fans or not.

It's fucking mint! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

:snod:

Guest neesy111

I can't conceive of a world in which people think it's alright to just hoy beer and/or p*ss around like, but I don't want any s*** thrown in Dave's mouth either

People tightly packed standing up whilst holding pints watching football. Even if you don’t throw it, it’s going everywhere once everyone starts jumping around in celebration.

It’s a bit different from people pissing in pint glasses and throwing them at gigs/festivals.

Just celebrate it like a normal human being.  That happened in our bar in Durham.

Sterling MOTM today.  Can't finish but he's always stretching teams and looking for the ball.

Got a feeling he'll score a very important goal, either to nick the semi or the one that wins the entire thing. Can't wait to see the Sun writing something about him when he wins it mind.

Absolutely amazing feeling, knowing that we will be watching our nation in a World Cup Semi Final on Wednesday.

Southgate has to make some big calls though I think, Sterling and Alli (goal aside), have been horrendous.

Sterling was very good today and we’re a far worse team without him on the pitch.

Yep. :thup:

Guest neesy111

Got a feeling he'll score a very important goal, either to nick the semi or the one that wins the entire thing. Can't wait to see the Sun writing something about him when he wins it mind.

Winner in the final imo.

I can't conceive of a world in which people think it's alright to just hoy beer and/or p*ss around like, but I don't want any s*** thrown in Dave's mouth either

People tightly packed standing up whilst holding pints watching football. Even if you don’t throw it, it’s going everywhere once everyone starts jumping around in celebration.

It’s a bit different from people pissing in pint glasses and throwing them at gigs/festivals.

Just celebrate it like a normal human being.  That happened in our bar in Durham.

:thup: There's an obvious middle ground between staying in to watch it and going out and getting covered in beer and piss. It's called simply not being a prick. :lol:

Sterling's performance reminded me a bit of Gayle for us in the 2nd half of the season. Great runs and movement to get into good positions but poor finishing. Hope he scores in the semi

Winner in the final imo.

Would love that. Just at the point that the standard chorus of 'take Sterling off he's shite' starts up.