England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

the bbc saying throwing beer around is class :anguish:

People enjoying themselves is minging like.

Yeah, how dare they.

Shut it ffs, people are entitled to not want to get soaked with liquid. Especially if it's true that classless f***ers are using urine instead.

If you are unable to enjoy yourself without soaking other people, then you need s*** thrown at your face.

:lol:

Hope someone lobs some right in your face next match.

I hope someone throws it into your mouth everyday.

Deal! ?

Guest Open_C

I can't conceive of a world in which people think it's alright to just hoy beer and/or piss around like, but I don't want any shit thrown in Dave's mouth either

Absolutely amazing feeling, knowing that we will be watching our nation in a World Cup Semi Final on Wednesday.

Southgate has to make some big calls though I think, Sterling and Alli (goal aside), have been horrendous.

Yeah, how dare they.

Shut it ffs, people are entitled to not want to get soaked with liquid. Especially if it's true that classless f***ers are using urine instead.

If you are unable to enjoy yourself without soaking other people, then you need s*** thrown at your face.

I hope someone throws it into your mouth everyday.

Deal! ?

You meant the shit and meant the shit, too.

But congratulation for fetching yourself that beer image.  :aww:

I think this is my third World Cup on this board. I’m used to everyone being jaded and acting like they don’t give a toss about England.

It’s good to see people finally having fun :lol:

I can't conceive of a world in which people think it's alright to just hoy beer and/or piss around like, but I don't want any shit thrown in Dave's mouth either

People tightly packed standing up whilst holding pints watching football. Even if you don’t throw it, it’s going everywhere once everyone starts jumping around in celebration.

It’s a bit different from people pissing in pint glasses and throwing them at gigs/festivals.

Shut it, you wallies. Like going on a log flume and complaining about getting wet.

Why is it now just the accepted wisdom that people who don't want to be showered in beer and piss shouldn't watch football in public places ffs? :lol:

Yeah, how dare they.

Like someone who wants a peaceful time would go to a world cup football park :mackems:  Stupid, unnecessary, pointless negative shit, again, from DL.

Hmmmmm.... are you Martin Keown in disguise?

I wasn't very optimistic before the game, but I hoped and thought that we would give you a run for your money. That wasn't to be, our performance was poor and you hardly needed to break sweat. Congratulations, you were the better team. You'll probably reach the final.

Guest Open_C

Shut it, you wallies. Like going on a log flume and complaining about getting wet.

Why is it now just the accepted wisdom that people who don't want to be showered in beer and piss shouldn't watch football in public places ffs? [emoji38]

Aye [emoji38]

Had to watch this in a pub today. Can't abide by the hangers on that just shout the loudest to show their "passion" despite telling everybody all year how much they hate football.