England

Yorkie

I do wonder would Real Madrid be better off spending £100 million on Sterling instead of Hazard.

£100m for Sterling? Behave. :lol:

Yeah, should be more then that.

I do wonder would Real Madrid be better off spending £100 million on Sterling instead of Hazard.

It'll be loads more. He's a starter at one of the best teams in the world, and he's key to their success. He won't go for less than £200m these days.

It'll be loads more. He's a starter at one of the best teams in the world, and he's key to their success. He won't go for less than £200m these days.

One of the few clubs in the world with absolutely no need to sell any player they don’t want to. Will be curious to see his price in relation to Mbappe’s, as Paris also have no need to sell players (for financial reasons - sporting reasons apply to PSG).

Not saying Sterling is as good as Mbappe, but surely they’d be the two most expensive players in the world right now?

One of the few clubs in the world with absolutely no need to sell any player they don’t want to. Will be curious to see his price in relation to Mbappe’s, as Paris also have no need to sell players (for financial reasons - sporting reasons apply to PSG).

Not saying Sterling is as good as Mbappe, but surely they’d be the two most expensive players in the world right now?

Real rumoured to be offering €280m for Mbappe.  Sterling would be ~€200m, surely

How did Rice do?

Didn't do anything wrong, didn't do anything worthwhile. Proper 6/10 performance.

Needs to work on his passing for me - too many needless passes back to the CBs for no reason - hopefully it comes with more experience he gains - still very raw

How did Rice do?

Needs to work on his passing for me - too many needless passes back to the CBs for no reason - hopefully it comes with more experience he gains - still very raw

Agree :thup:

His range of passing is nowhere near as good as Longstaff, doesn’t open his body up as well either or have his composure.

Far less talented than Longstaff for me.

England always have a piss easy qualifying group like.

Yet they often used to struggle with "easy" teams, making it look like a chore.  This side are making it look easy, when they went behind I didn't think for a second that they'd struggle let alone lose, I knew they'd win by 3 or 4 at least, I've honestly never seen a England team anywhere near as good.