England

Yorkie

I rate Ali, but he’s the odd one out for me. I’d rather play Oxlaide Chamberlain in his place if he returns to full fitness. Also Sancho, is he the real deal?

Don’t England usually play with two holding midfielders in Henderson and Dier if fit btw?

Aye. Thought Alli was poor against the Checks(sp?). He’s just too big and cumbersome to turn when he recieves the ball. Oxlade’s never going to be fit enough to be relied upon. He’d be perfect for that midfield-attack link role. Think it’s gonna be a style similar to Liverpool in that we play defense to attack until Foden or someone else is ready. Kane’s doing a really good job so far but imagine when he’s free to find space in the box instead of coming deep for the ball.

Liverpool have the same problem in midfield and they’re doing ok.

But they still need that Coutinho replacement. Think they’ve been linked with Fekir who could do the job.

Checks(sp?).

:lol:

I know.  :lol:

Liverpool improved when Coutinho left. Coutinho wasn't particularly creative, his best skill was just scoring screamers once in a while

But they still need that Coutinho replacement. Think they’ve been linked with Fekir who could do the job.

Checks(sp?).

Liverpool improved when Coutinho left. Coutinho wasn't particularly creative, his best skill was just scoring screamers once in a while

Don’t agree. Think he is creative and those screamers are exactly what they need need in those “big games”. Coutinho had a knack for scoring in those types of games. For instance, I think he scored three or four times vs City including a goal in the League Cup final.

Good win for England against, probably?, the toughest other side in the group? Barely recognised a single name in the Bulgaria/Montenegro line-ups.

I watched the game earlier on. If we scored 5 tonight, then going the defence of both teams in the other game then the only way we don’t hit double figures in a match is if we take the foot off the pedal. This could possibly be our easiest group campaign ever, and it might be worth a shout for us not only winning all our games, but not conceding a goal.

You where saying? :shifty:

Checks(sp?).

His expected assists for Liverpool per game was 0.32 for the last season and a half he was there.

Milner averages 0.25

De Bruyne 0.38

Gini 0.05

Henderson 0.06

Eriksen 0.28

AOC 0.27

Kroos 0.22

Fraser 0.39 (this season only)

Maddison 0.27 (this season only)

Think that would prove otherwise.

Also, Coutinho's able to put his foot on the ball and probe. Not necessarily create but build up a slow attack. They can't do that very well without him.

But still they're a great time.