England

Yorkie

Ryder seems to be making a think about Wilson and Darlow not getting an England call-up.

I sort of see the Wilson argument with Ings injured and Greenwood having a poor start. He’s really stretching with Darlow. Selfishly, I’m not that arsed about Wilson not getting in. He’d be behind Kane, DCL, and Rashford and it’s just a massive injury risk for a player we have no capable backup of.

I’d love to see a Newcastle player playing for England again mind.

Southgate's quote about no one playing well enough to push Pickford is bollocks tho

Pope has been poor as well. Henderson hasn’t played. I know he gets a lot of stick on here (a lot of it rightly so) but Pickford is better than Darlow.

I don’t think Southgate had much of a decision to make there. Henderson must be kicking himself as he’d be guaranteed no1 if he was playing.

I think Darlow has talent, but he still has a lot of improving to do. He spills the ball too many times, and looks weak when it comes to punching crosses away.

I wonder if he needs more aggression. He doesn't seem to command his area like the better keepers do.

I think Darlow has talent, but he still has a lot of improving to do. He spills the ball too many times, and looks weak when it comes to punching crosses away.

I wonder if he needs more aggression. He doesn't seem to command his area like the better keepers do.

There’s no denying the start to this season is the best he’s shown for us, but he’s still a long way from a top half PL keeper, let alone an international keeper. Imagine a knockout tournament with Darlow under high balls; fatal anxiety attacks for the whole English fanbase...

Guest neesy111

Don't see how it can go ahead, we've banned any non-UK citizen coming from Denmark including hauliers and cabin crew.  Would be farcical if they allowed footballers.

I know a lot of FA's are depending on the tv money from these games to keep some kind of cash moving etc but jesus this Denmark thing just highlights the insanity of the Nations League just going ahead, the qualifiers sure try and get them done with the hopes of having the euros next year but the nations league is just unnecessary in the present climate and then to make it worse they're having fucking friendlies so most teams have three games instead of the usual two?!!