England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

I think Walcott, Wes Morgan, Leighton Baines and Jagielka can feel a bit aggrieved for various reasons. I'm not that bothered about Rashford being selected actually, sometimes you need that raw, fearless youth in the team to fuck shit up. I think having Delph and Wilshire in there is an absolute joke though. The lack of defenders available is alarming, particularly when they've left out one that's just won the league.

Is this Morgan thing a pisstake because of Redknapp's comments or serious?

Guest firetotheworks

I think Walcott, Wes Morgan, Leighton Baines and Jagielka can feel a bit aggrieved for various reasons. I'm not that bothered about Rashford being selected actually, sometimes you need that raw, fearless youth in the team to fuck shit up. I think having Delph and Wilshire in there is an absolute joke though. The lack of defenders available is alarming, particularly when they've left out one that's just won the league.

I edited my post, but I honestly didn't even check on it. I saw Froggy's post and thought 'ah yeah', didn't realise he was Jamaican.

Guest firetotheworks

Walcott's been utterly shit this season. Don't think he can feel aggrieved

...as have Sterling, Rooney and Delph. Wilshire hasn't even played, Sturridge is always injured and Henderson has been away for a while too. People always say these things without noting the players who've actually been picked.

Guest firetotheworks

The bitterness of Sunderland fans that Townsend is in and not Defoe is really funny on social media :lol:

Relegated for 2 days and they're already back in their place. :lol:

The bitterness of Sunderland fans that Townsend is in and not Defoe is really funny on social media :lol:

Relegated for 2 days and they're already back in their place. :lol:

They're definitely more pissed off about one of our players making it rather than one of theirs missing out

Guest firetotheworks

I edited my post, but I honestly didn't even check on it. I saw Froggy's post and thought 'ah yeah', didn't realise he was Jamaican.

Likewise I didn't realise that West Ham's Antonio was English. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2nd half v Germany is the template we should be working from imo.

Kane, Vardy with Alli just behind. Henderson, Lallana, Dier, Rose, Smalling, Cahill, Clyne, Hart.

That front 3 is key, potentially superb. Rooney can get a look in interchanging with them perhaps.

Walcott's been utterly shit this season. Don't think he can feel aggrieved

...as have Sterling, Rooney and Delph. Wilshire hasn't even played, Sturridge is always injured and Henderson has been away for a while too. People always say these things without noting the players who've actually been picked.

Sturridge on one leg is better than Walcott