England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

10 minutes ago, Nine said:

Haven’t watched any of these nations league games is Southgate tweaking things and starting different players?

Yes. Making a complete mockery of the competition starting players like Gallagher and Guehi. I'd count this as a major honor. Absolute disgrace starting this is. 

6 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

You lot are crazy. Gareth got us to a final once and the players have smiles. What more do you want?

OGS got Man Utd to the Europa League final and second but he was still a shit manager. We need a manager to match the player's talents. 

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

"Yeah hi Gareth. Got some bad news mate. We're gonna have to let you go. We can't use you anymore. Yep.. Cos the first half against Hungary." 

Yeah I was basing it of one half of football 

26 minutes ago, Astroblack said:
31 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

You lot are crazy. Gareth got us to a final once and the players have smiles. What more do you want?

OGS got Man Utd to the Europa League final and second but he was still a shit manager. We need a manager to match the player's talents. 

28 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:
31 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I couldn't give a shit about the player's smiles. Newcastle got to fifth in spite of Pardew. Should we have given him more time after that?

giphy-downsized-large.gif