Latest Fans Forum 'minutes' released

JJ7

Anyone know if there's one of these scheduled for any time in the near future?

Yes there is.  They were advertising for new fans for it.

Should be very interesting this one.

I hope they ask important questions and state what will happen should Rafa be forced to leave. Please don't ask for more bog role in the toilets or that level 7 needs a lick of paint.

Level 7 could do with some hot water from the taps that have warning signs warning about very hot water when in fact it's icy cold no matter how long you leave the taps running.

The paper towel dispensers seem to confuse a lot of people as well.

These are the real issues that need discussing.

Me being one of them. I hope this is mentioned in the meeting.

• 3 weeks later...
The club explained that members of the senior team had paid a productive visit to Celtic Park to explore the merits of safe standing, but that it will await the outcome of current pilots and legislative discussions before further investigating viability.

:thup:

Wonder which top flight club in England will be the first to dare try it. Can imagine there will be a shitstorm.

The club explained that members of the senior team had paid a productive visit to Celtic Park to explore the merits of safe standing, but that it will await the outcome of current pilots and legislative discussions before further investigating viability.

Wonder which top flight club in England will be the first to dare try it. Can imagine there will be a shitstorm.

Are they allowed to do it at the moment in the PL?

Are they allowed to do it at the moment in the PL?

nope, ditto championship not sure about league 1/2

In the usual dose of hand picked questions given the obvious or parliamentary answer, one thing stuck out for me.  This reply.

The club explained that it does not need, or intend, to sell key players in order to fund arrivals.  However it confirmed that any funds received during the summer would contribute to the overall transfer budget.

That doesn't say that any funds raised can be used on top of an agreed transfer budget.  To me it reeks of the Summer we just had in that our spend was well documented with the recoup hidden behind the propaganda.  Could well be another net profit ahead if we go up.