The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Regarding the £50 free Bet365 bet........

If i place £50 on over 0.5 goals @ 1/16 before the game starts - £53 return ish.

Then lay £5.50 on 0-0 @ 9/1 before the game starts - £55 return.

At worst i will be £2 ish down?

Then i get a £50 free in play bet with no risk? Also, do i need £100 in my Bet365 account for both bets or just £50 for the pre match bet?

I know this has been explained loads already, i just wanted to make sure i don't make an arse of it ;)

Lay it on a different website. Yes you'll need £100 in your account , your in play bet will be returned once it loses

Yeah i'm gonna lay it off at Ladbrokes ;)

Thanks  :thup:

Good luck , some people have won well but at the end of the day biggest loss you can have is minimal

Lay it on a different website. Yes you'll need £100 in your account , your in play bet will be returned once it loses

Yeah i'm gonna lay it off at Ladbrokes ;)

Thanks  :thup:

Good luck , some people have won well but at the end of the day biggest loss you can have is minimal

Thanks.

Was thinking of BTTS for in play bet @ 4/5

If i place £50 on over 0.5 goals @ 1/16 before the game starts - £53 return ish.

Then i get a £50 free in play bet with no risk? Also, do i need £100 in my Bet365 account for both bets or just £50 for the pre match bet?

I know this has been explained loads already, i just wanted to make sure i don't make an arse of it ;)

As always I would recommend betting on "no goal scorer" instead of 0-0. Always a slight slight chance that it could end up 1-0 to either team due to an own goal and you would be quids in.

As always I would recommend betting on "no goal scorer" instead of 0-0. Always a slight slight chance that it could end up 1-0 to either team due to an own goal and you would be quids in.

Nice 1, thanks for that. No goalscorer is a much better bet ;)

£25 on Lyon, Dortmund & Bodø/Glimt

Fair play if that comes off, looking at the odds :lol:

Six game winning streak, their striker looking shit hot these days as well.

O0

Fucking jinxed that, man :lol:

It's what I do

£25 on Lyon, Dortmund & Bodø/Glimt

Fair play if that comes off, looking at the odds :lol:

Six game winning streak, their striker looking shit hot these days as well.

O0

Fucking jinxed that, man :lol:

It's what I do

Think my streak is gone now tbh, Bodø/Glimt deserved to win that but fucked up spectacularily. Could've scored 5-6 goals.