The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Cash out doesn't void the bet. :lol: It's a very valid option. Saved my bacon on that deal loads of times.

:lol: who would have guessed cashing out voids the chances of winning that bet afterwards. Better not take that £300 cash out Froggy, they wont return your free bet then

Guest Roger Kint

Cash out doesn't void the bet. :lol: It's a very valid option. Saved my bacon on that deal loads of times.

On the b365 matching pre and in-play offer?!

It only 'voids' it if you are brain meltingly stupid enough to cash out for under the £50 stake they give you back :lol:

£25 Norwich V Leicester BTTS & Colchester V Bury BTTS (Double)

That's exactly the double that leapt out at me for today though I'm going to risk over 2.5 and BTTS. Both games scream goals.

£25 Norwich V Leicester BTTS & Colchester V Bury BTTS (Double)

That's exactly the double that leapt out at me for today though I'm going to risk over 2.5 and BTTS. Both games scream goals.

Like the sound adding overs aswell. Both of those games should be good for overs i would think.

Ligue 2 is notorious for strange odds and stranger results, especially away from home.

F1-0F, I'm only saying this because I've been screwed by Ligue 2 in the past, but take Creteil's defeat last night as a sign not to spend your time and money on that utterly turgid league (although the fact there were goals is a surprise in itself.)

Paul Gascoigne ‏@gazza8gascoigne  2h2 hours ago

Oh before you's start arsenal vs man.u draw Everton vs Liverpool draw spurs vs Swansea draw then all the other games there all draws x

£1.50 on 3 draws today. :lol:

What are people going for on the Bet 365 inplay offer?

Over 0.5 pre match and then Man U + BTTS inplay is what I'm thinking.

Just gone for the draw in-play at 9-1

:lol:

Edit: And Arsenal immediately score another.