The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

All about the spread with Liverpool this weekend IMO.

to win

HT/FT

win to nil

win both halves

Going to distribute £50 across those outcomes.

Agreed.  I had already had a bit on Liverpool -1, -2, HT/FT.  Now done win both halves, win to nil and stuck them in an acca at -2. 

I'm now half expecting a late goal to give them a 1-0 win.  Really can't see anything other than a raping TBH.  Hence why I have bet against us in a single, for the first time in my memory.

Guest Roger Kint

Not sure about the double with the mackems, but if ever there was a coupon-buster... if Liverpool don't win handsomely, it's confirmation the betting deck is stacked :lol:

:lol: I was thinking with the forum betting on Liverpool this is a great chance. More chance the mackems will come in than us mind

Aye they blitzed them 6-0.

Profits on OG, Mindfreak, Faze and complexity to win their games.

Each game mode has the same odds between teams which is easy to exploit as certain teams are a lot stronger at specific game types than others. Apotheon for example are gods when it comes to SND but they weren't even priced as favourites somehow.

Absolutely loads of money being wasted on big Liverpool wins here. Played midweek, we're at home, they're due a poor result. Madness backing a big Liverpool win heavily.

Been thinking the same to be honest

The minus 4 and 5's are madness like but they'll almost certainly win.

That's why they were priced as they were, the chances of it happening were small. If they'd scored early on it had a chance though, we'd just lost by four to Crystal fucking Palace. :lol:

One serious bet of the game came off comfortably anyway which covered the two daft bets and then some. 

Wolsburg vs Man Utd Bet365 offer on Tuesday, opportunity to try and win back what Newcastle have just cost me.

What do you reckon tonight then Wullie? I think we're shit but we seem to pull it out of the bag when needed. 2-1 to us. Possibly 1-1. Not at all surprised to see a loss and crash out of the CL but I reckon we'll just about go through.

I could really do with a win tonight so I'm very tempted by just a Man United win at 23/10. 1-0 appeals as well given how boring you lot are and the fact that a point will do for Wolfsburg, can see it staying goalless for a while.

So get your money on a home goal in the first five minutes.

Guest neesy111

I could really do with a win tonight so I'm very tempted by just a Man United win at 23/10. 1-0 appeals as well given how boring you lot are and the fact that a point will do for Wolfsburg, can see it staying goalless for a while.

So get your money on a home goal in the first five minutes.

Can't see anything but a Wolfsburg win myself.