The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Law of averages suggests an outsider is due on the FGS market for these offer games. Might pick a midfielder or centre half and try to win big.

You've cursed this, you t***!

You backed Ibrahimovic didn't you? I've went Ibrahimovic 3rd goal.

Law of averages suggests an outsider is due on the FGS market for these offer games. Might pick a midfielder or centre half and try to win big.

You've cursed this, you t***!

You backed Ibrahimovic didn't you? I've went Ibrahimovic 3rd goal.

Ha ha! Aye mate! Big-nosed twat! Him, not you :-)

Guest chopey

I'm gonna go BTTS first half tonight, Man City's start on Saturday, albeit against Bournemouth, has me thinking they'll come out of the traps fast tonight. Plus the return of de Bruyne seems to have given them a lift.

Can that be done inplay? I fancy BTTS in both halves but I know that isn't on the inplay market.

Cheers for this Froggy once my first bet won I invested some of that profit into the same for the second half

Mine was at £204 (2-1), and hers was at £145 (3-1) so could have had £250 profit. If it had gotten to 80 minutes I would have done what I did in the CL final and gone £50 on next goal City to cover all the bases. Fucking useless French pricks.

Every time I cash out on a winning score, the game inevitably peters out into nothing.

Guest chopey

Due to an extraordinary set of results if the romford pele wins the national I would win £1600 off a 10p lucky 15