The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

It's not the most exciting way to bet (somewhat slow progress), but I've found doing trebles or 4-fold accumulators on games with over 1.5 goals is pretty much a certain way of making money.  I've been doing it for 2 weeks, done about 5 bets and am up to £290 from £10, no bet has lost yet. If you pick them out right you can get decent odds too, had 2.70 (dunno what it is in fractional) today on Atleti v Celta, Milan v Roma, Reims v Lyon & Barnsley v Millwall over 1.5 goals

3 bets later and I still havent lost :thup: Another 4-fold came in tonight

Care to share a few :)

Not today at least, don't really fancy anything after a quick look

I look forward to seeing future bets :)

fuck it, went for Liverpool v Sevilla (cup final, anything could happen), the League 2 play off 2nd leg (Accrington at home and losing after the first leg, need to score at least 1) & Hammarby v Malmo. Odds 2.14, basically doubles your money. I'm not massively confident though (cause of the cup final) so not chucking a lot on it.

Wanted to add Besiktas too but its the last game of the season, neither team have anything to play for and they played out a 1-0 not long ago

Pretty annoying. Had every possible score outcome with Sturridge first goalscorer - except any that involves Sevilla scoring three or more. Only a pound on each but still :fuuu:

I'll watch it closely

Won :coolsmiley:

Could have had Besiktas in the end too.  Feels like I'll never lose with this type of bet :lol: 10 wins in a row.  Obviously it'll come to an end at some point but I'll carry on, it's very rare it seems

Sturridge anytime and Liverpool is 7/2 enhanced on Skybet!

£25 on us but thankfully £25 on this too! Expected both to come in at half time! Scouse pigs!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160518/216d6b6509dd5e90a365bdf37e6fbf18.jpg

If you're planning on betting on a first, last or anytime goalscorer, Betfair are offering treble the odds if they score 2+.

Normal stake winnings paid as cash, any treble the odds winnings as a free bet.

Max stake £10 to qualify for the treble odds.

Guest chopey

apparently some bloke in my local bookies has just put a massive bet on The Minch 2.40 at York today it was 22-1 this morning and I've just checked and its now 11-1