The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

God I love South America. Over 2.5 in all the Bolivian games plus Seattle-LA at 11/1, returned £180. :) still not happy I lost 2 bets yesterday from last minute goals mind which has happened on an alarmingly regular basis this past month but still.

Can someone tell me why Sampdoria are 13/10 tonight?

A betting shop friend has just told me of that Bet365 has messed up with the odds of an obscure football bet today Hungarian u19 second division both teams are 6/5 but the draw is 4/1, could be worth a quid but as I say very obscure.

A betting shop friend has just told me of that Bet365 has messed up with the odds of an obscure football bet today Hungarian u19 second division both teams are 6/5 but the draw is 4/1, could be worth a quid but as I say very obscure.

What's the best way to guarantee profit on this? I'm not clever enough to work it out.

Thrown a coupla quid at 1-1 correct score in the Chelsea game.

Sheffield Wednesday in their absolutely blistering form at the moment are evens at home to Notts Forest, great value IMO. Got them in an acca with Coventry (evens at home), Sheffield United (8/15 away at Crewe) and Millwall (1 defeat in 8 and 11/10 against Bradford at home). My main pick for today.

Gateshead, Lincoln City and Queen of the South treble.

Daft £2 on draws in Swansea/Arsenal, Watford/West Ham and WBA/Leicester.

Patent on Newcastle 2-1, Man Utd 2-1, Man City 3-0.

Gone for a longlist of selected over 1.5's anarl. Seeing as I have a Saturday off work I'm making so many bets to keep my day entertaining :lol:

Sheffield Wednesday in their absolutely blistering form at the moment are evens at home to Notts Forest, great value IMO.

:thup:

Scunthorpe are similar. 2nd in the form table at home to 2nd bottom in the form table Barnsley - 5/4.