The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Strømsgodset - Vålerenga seems like a classic 2-2 type of match-up. Start - Molde is canny, as Start needs to win to survive and Molde wants the outside chance of a EL spot and are currently firing on all sylinders. Viking - Mjøndalen could be goals galore as well as Mjøndalen need to win to survive and Viking want to make certain the 4th spot remains theirs.

:smugdog:

Strømsgodset - Vålerenga seems like a classic 2-2 type of match-up. Start - Molde is canny, as Start needs to win to survive and Molde wants the outside chance of a EL spot and are currently firing on all sylinders. Viking - Mjøndalen could be goals galore as well as Mjøndalen need to win to survive and Viking want to make certain the 4th spot remains theirs.

:yao:

After a frankly shocking October, November has been class so far.

Don't even know why I'm saying this because I know I'm now doomed.

Anyway, to completely nullify any chance of me continuing my run, let me tell you that you could do worse than having a BTTS treble* on the games at

Crotone

Lausanne

Dijon

*it should be noted a couple of weeks ago I had a BTTS treble where all 3 games ended 0-0, which in my eyes is impressive.

I'm on a 9/10 run at the moment, totally unheard of. Properly studying the form, particularly for the more abstract leagues, is making such a difference.

Had a winning acca of LASK Linz, Cliftonville, Bari, Luverdense and Uni. Catolica on Friday. Absolutely unnecessary.

I've noticed mate you're going great guns at the moment.

Time really is everything, you'll always get times when all the form studying in the world is thrown out the window, but generally the more time you spend, the more money you'll make. Which is what makes it infuriating when research doesn't pay off.

Abstract leagues are the way forward, consistently better value than the completely saturated market in the top European leagues.

I'm having a bad time at the minute. I'm stuck in a loop - I make big gains during the week, when there's not too many games, and they all kick off at a nice uniform time so I can pick the best stuff each night. I'm dynamite on Champions League nights, and even pretty good on the Europa that everyone else hates.

Then Saturday and Sunday arrive and I wipe out all my profits. Too many games, too much choice.

What is yao about that? Molde won 0-3, meaning over 2.5 goals.

What is yao about that? Molde won 0-3, meaning over 2.5 goals.

Thought you talked about BTTS  :D My fault!  :whistle:

Anyway, to completely nullify any chance of me continuing my run, let me tell you that you could do worse than having a BTTS treble* on the games at

Crotone

Lausanne

Dijon

*it should be noted a couple of weeks ago I had a BTTS treble where all 3 games ended 0-0, which in my eyes is impressive.

Thought this was a bit of a stretch in the dull French/Italian leagues so only went for over 1.5. Won, obviously, but at significantly shitter odds. Still, great shout. :anguish:

Crotone

Lausanne

Dijon

I actually took this, so cheers :lol:  Didnt win a lot but every little helps

Crotone

Lausanne

Dijon

Thought this was a bit of a stretch in the dull French/Italian leagues so only went for over 1.5. Won, obviously, but at significantly shitter odds. Still, great shout. :anguish:

I was just hoping for a bit of logic to play out in reality - Crotone were very appealing at 5/4 in the first place but Avellino had won their last 2 games 3-0 so I thought they'd be good for a goal - bit late but got there in the end. Dijon at first appealed on the double chance at odds against but results in Ligue 2  are at best dodgy, so I thought they'd at least score like they tend to do, albeit in a harder game than most.

It sounds straightforward but so often things don't go as planned so it's refreshing to see things play out roughly as they ought to have done.

Odds for Serie B (Brazil) are all over the place although it looks like everyone is gash away from home.

Nautico (5th, 4 wins in 5) 31/20 to win at Macae (4th bottom, 1 win in 6)

Bragantino (6th, 4 wins in 5) 13/4 to win at Ceará (5th bottom but on a good run)

Will see if I can continue things with BTTS at Cheltenham, Chester and America-MG.

Run is over. Annoying, as over 2.5 comes flying in across all 3 games. Hard to account for relatively early red cards for 2 of the away teams but there you go.

Argentina have half a team out and Brazil are shit bar Neymar so fuck knows what'll happen there - Argentina probably need to win it more.

Ecuador have started well and are a force at home in Quito but Uruguay have started well too and always a tough opponent with a strong defence.

Chile should beat Colombia

Bolivia and Venzuela are both fairly shit although somewhat improved but Bolivia have altitude help.