The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Third season in a row where we've played Stoke away at our lowest ebb, I've gone for them to give us a hiding and they limp over the line 1-0. That one off the bar at the end cost me £50.

Third season in a row where we've played Stoke away at our lowest ebb, I've gone for them to give us a hiding and they limp over the line 1-0. That one off the bar at the end cost me £50.

Exactly the same with me mate

8 Espanyol players (7 first team regulars) sent home on Tuesday ill. They are level on points with Real Betis, playing tonight and Betis are 11/4 to win away from home.

http://spanishnewstoday.com/eight-espanyol-players-taken-ill-ahead-of-betis-match_66257-a.html

Not a tip as such, but I have included Betis in two weekend accys just in case as a massive odds booster.

Fantastic tip, cheers!

There's no transfer windows, so you'd think if he can't get a result at Bournemouth that Ashley has one last roll of the dice to protect his investment - and it's replacing McClaren yet I still can't see the intransigent fat man pulling the trigger on "his guy".

8 Espanyol players (7 first team regulars) sent home on Tuesday ill. They are level on points with Real Betis, playing tonight and Betis are 11/4 to win away from home.

http://spanishnewstoday.com/eight-espanyol-players-taken-ill-ahead-of-betis-match_66257-a.html

Not a tip as such, but I have included Betis in two weekend accys just in case as a massive odds booster.

Thanks for this. Took DNB at 13/8.

I take it Betis won? Gutted I didn't see this until now.

I take it Betis won? Gutted I didn't see this until now.

Destroyed them. 0-3.

3-0, though I checked the team news and the Espanyol team looked very similar to the one that won at the weekend, one or two changes at most, so I only took Betis to score. Could have been the illness, might have just been because Espanyol are shit. :lol: Good info nonetheless.

3-0, though I checked the team news and the Espanyol team looked very similar to the one that won at the weekend, one or two changes at most, so I only took Betis to score. Could have been the illness, might have just been because Espanyol are s***. :lol: Good info nonetheless.

Yeah 7 of the 8 started in the end which put me off lumping. Won £20 off ht/ft and got two multiples still alive so still decent enough.

Guest Roger Kint

Some tough games to work out today in the PL. North London derby a tough call, Chelsea/Everton/Southampton all too long odds on imo and the rest could go anyway(ignoring the City deadrubber)

Might stick to lower leagues today.

Guest Roger Kint

Spurs and BTTS 7/2 on Betway. Fancy it.

Saw one 'offer' yesterday 4/1 for Spurs win and Alli anytime :lol: Sorry like but thats shit.

Not a fan of early games or i would be tempted in a btts acca involving them

Guest Roger Kint

West Ham are daft odds. Some shite have won at Goodison this year, let alone a good team.

Shows what we both know :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

West Ham are daft odds. Some shite have won at Goodison this year, let alone a good team.

Maybe not :lol:

Maybe not :lol:

Betting against our 2 teams was my only winner this weekend. :lol: 14/1 I think for Wham and Bournemouth. Incredible.